5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH
- Shell and QP in Cracker Project. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/7/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 10, p2
Reports that Shell Chemicals Ltd. and Qatar Petroleum Co. (QP) have signed a letter of intent (LOI) for the development of a world-scale ethane-based cracker and derivatives complex in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar. Statement of Linda Cook, executive director of Royal Dutch/Shell Group of...
- ExxonMobil's US cracker on track NGLs overtake naphtha as global petchem feedstock by '25. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;4/6/2015, Issue 3533, p13
The article covers issues related to the petrochemical feedstock industry as of April 2015. It mentions the expected start of the operations of the new ethane cracker project of petroleum and gas company ExxonMobil in Baytown, Texas by the latter half of 2017, the ongoing construction of two...
- Partners ink contract. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2056, p27
Deals with the contract agreement for a liquefied natural gas project in Sakhalin, Russia. Companies involved in the construction project; Production capacity of the plant.
- Excelerate Energy Wins Permission To Export LNG. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p12
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Energy has granted Excelerate Energy LLC permission to export liquefied natural gas (LNG) to free trade agreement nations from its LNG project located at Lavaca Bay, Texas.
- Excelerate Energy: warm reception for latest LNG entrant. // MarketWatch: Energy;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on the supply of US-based Excelerate Energy of liquefied natural gas to Great Britain in early 2007. The first gas from Excelerate's temporary offshore LNG terminal is set to hit the market and RWE Trading has signed a purchase agreement with the US company to take all...
- Onboard plant cuts the cost of importing gas. // Professional Engineering;2/21/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the delivery of Energy Bridge Regasification Vessel, a liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanker in Teesside, England. The regasification technology was developed by Excelerate Technology company. The vessel speeds up the delivery process of LNG while negating the need for large...
- All at sea. // Utility Week;2/16/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p6
The article focuses on the opening of the Teesport facility of Excelerate Energy in England on February 12, 2007. The company's liquefied natural gas (LNG) ship Excelsior docked and fed gas directly into the National Transmission System. The ship received its LNG by ship-to-ship transfer from...
- Excelerate Energy To Develop Offshore LNG Import Facility In Puerto Rico. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p79
The article reports on the plan of Excelerate Energy LLC to construct a floating offshore liquefied natural gas (LNG) regasification facility in Puerto Rico.
- Excelerate Energy: warm reception for latest LNG entrant. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p144
The article reports on the plan of Excelerate Energy to start supplying liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Great Britain. According to the author, securing longer-term LNG partnerships with the likes of RWE should prove fruitful for the U.S.-based firm. The first gas from temporary offshore LNG...