Dwory leaps back
- BASIC CHEMICALS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Chemicals;2004 2nd Quarter, p36
No abstract available.
- Latin America. SISSELL, KARA // Chemical Week;10/24/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 26, p23
The article explores the financial performance of chemical firms in Latin America in 2011. It says that the companies benefited from the improving financial state of the international chemical industry. According to the author, enterprises in the emerging markets experienced slow growth as...
- VITAL STATISTICS - KEY CHANGES. PEARLMAN, ARNOLD // Chemical Week;10/24/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 26, p40
The article discusses key changes and trends in the U.S chemical industry in October 2011. It says that the growth of the industry was observed to be slow in the second quarter of the year. According to the author, the earnings of the chemical firms in the country increase by 3.3 per cent from...
- Bayer Reports Strong Results; Launches Innovation Initiative. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 39, p15
This article reports on the financial performance of Bayer for the third quarter of 2005. The company posted â‚¬691 million, compared with â‚¬343 million in the year-earlier quarter. Sales were 19% higher, at â‚¬6.53 billion. Announcing the results in Leverkusen in November 2005,...
- BASF profits up despite high naphtha. // European Chemical News;11/7/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2170, p9
This article reports on the financial performance of chemical firm BASF for its third quarter operation, which it posted in November 2005. The company reported earnings before interest and tax up 13% while quarterly sales gained 11%. The company warned it expected fourth quarter earnings to be...
- Bayer results show good growth for year. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/14/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Bayer AG, a chemical company based in Germany, for the third quarter of 2005. Increase in the revenues for the third quarter; Net income; Sources of income.
- DSM remains bullish despite bad quarter. // European Chemical News;11/3/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2075, p8
Reports on the financial results posted by DSM in the third quarter of 2003. Decline in operating profits; Causes of the decline; State of the company's pharmaceutical and elastomer activities.
- Clariant Q4 shares dip. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 55, p10
The article reports on the decline in the corporate profits posted by Clariant in the fourth quarter of 2006, causing its share price to fall by more than 3%. The company posted a 6.7% increase in year-on-year Q4 operating income at Swiss francs (Swfr) 112m ($90.5m, â‚¬68.9m). Sales rose by...
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Saudi Basic Industries Corporation SWOT Analysis;May2008, p1
A company profile of Saudi Basic Industries Corp., a company engaged in the manufacture of chemicals, plastics, fertilizers and metals, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is...