SABIC to move project?
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;7/30/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 29, p15
Reports on chemical, petrochemical company and Finland's chemical's profitability. Reason for the closing of Nicrostur's ammonium nitrate plant in Spain; First-half net profit and sales of Saudi Basic Industries Corporation; Increase in the 1996 chemicals profitability of Finland.
- Plans under way for Yanbu cracker. // Asian Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 420, p22
Reports on the plan of Sabic to build a cracker facility in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia as of October 2003. Ethylene capacity of the chemical plant; Derivatives of the cracker project.
- Sabic gets approval. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;1/12/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2082, p31
Reports on an approval received by Sabic for its plans for a petrochemical complex at Yanbu on Saudi Arabia's Red Sea coast as of January 2004. Importance of the complex in increasing Sabic's onsite petrochemical capacity.
- REPORTED IN ECN 25 JULY 2005. // European Chemical News;8/1/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2158, p30
Focuses on the status of several chemical plants that are under construction as of July 2005. Alpek; Sabic; Vestolit.
- Saudi petrochem giant plans big investments. // Chemical Business;Mar2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p63
The article reports on the plans of petrochemicals producer Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) to invest in India in 2011. According to board member Ahmed Alumar, SABIC is in negotiations with Indian petrochemical companies for a joint venture covering cracker projects and downstream...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;1/31/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p13
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry. Petrotec has started building a biodiesel plant at Emden, Germany which will form part of a complex that also includes a facility for refining yellow grease. Sabic has renamed the petrochemicals business in Great Britain that it acquired...
- Sabic Slashes Staff in Germany. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/21/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 8, p5
Reports on chemical company Saudi Basic Industries Inc.'s decision to reduce its workforce in Gelsenkirchen, Germany. Goal for the move.
- Sabic prefers NE China for cracker. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 432, p31
Reports on the decision of Sabic to consider China as potential site for its chemical plant investments. Alternative cities considered for the investments; Chemical plant expansion project proposal of the company in Panjin; Projections for project completion. INSET: Sabic to be one of three...
- Sabic Goes Ahead with $2-Billion Petchems Complex. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/7/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 1, p12
Deals with the approval given by the board of directors of Sabic to the building of a petrochemical complex at Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. Details of the project; Goal of the company.