BASF celebrates massive sales boost during 2006
- BASF up despite oil rise. // Process Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the financial performance of BASF AG in the petrochemical industry. Increase income from the company's operations; Factors that contributed to the growth in BASF's financial performance; Impact of the increase in oil prices on the petrochemical industry..
- BASF sales soar 20% on last Q3. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;11/15/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2124, p8
Presents a report on the financial performance of BASF in the first three quarters of 2004. Increase in sales and earnings before interest and tax of the company for the third quarter; Percentage of growth in the sales of BASF for the first nine months of the year; Condition of sales and...
- BASF Shows Strength in Global Crisis. // China Chemical Reporter;5/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p9
The article reports on the financial performance of BASF AG for the first quarter of 2009. The company reported that both of its sales and earnings declined worldwide due to the sharp fall in the export business of customer industries. As part of BASF's restructuring plan, it is to close or sell...
- European Firms Report Sharp Declines in Profits and Sales. Ramesh, Deepti; Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/4/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the financial performance and sales of chemical companies in Europe in the first quarter of 2009. BASF reported a 68 percent decrease in its first-quarter net profits. Bayer MaterialScience claimed that its sales declined by 35 percent during the period. Meanwhile, the...
- BASF SAYS IT WILL BEAT ESTIMATES. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;10/12/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that BASF will reveal its earnings results for the third quarter of 2009 on October 29. The results beat the estimates of 914 million Euros third quarter preliminary Ebit before special items. According to the company, the integration of Ciba Specialty Chemicals is proceeding...
- BASF Q3 results look good. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;11/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p10
The article deals with the financial performance of BASF in the third quarter. The company recorded some impressive numbers for the third quarter, supported by a 67 percent surge in chemical division sales to 3.44 billion euro and a 66 percent jump in earnings before interest and tax to 444...
- BASF AG SWOT Analysis. // BASF AG SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
Presents an overview of BASF AG, Ludwigshafen, Germany-based chemical company. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2004, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the company, including strengths, weaknesses,...
- Company Overview. // BASF AG SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
Presents an overview of BASF AG, Ludwigshafen, Germany-based chemical company. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2004; Principal businesses, including production of chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural and nutrition products, and oil and gas.
- Key Facts. // BASF AG SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
Presents key facts about BASF AG, Ludwigshafen, Germany-based chemical company. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York and Frankfurt tickers.