- BASF, MONSANTO EXPAND DICAMBA-TOLERANCE PACT. COONS, REBECCA // Chemical Week;3/21/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 7, p8
This article reports on the move of BASF and Monsanto to expand their dicamba-tolerant soybean collaboration by signing reciprocal licensing and supply agreements.
- BASF to Phase Out Lead Chromate Pigment Production; Company to Focus on Alternative Pigments. // CoatingsTech;Mar2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
The article reports that BASF SE has announced that it will discontinue the production of lead chromate pigments by the end of 2014.
- New Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin further strengthens BASF's extensive service network in China. // Paintindia;Oct2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p138
The article reports that chemical company BASF will launch a new Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin, China to further strengthen its service network in the country.
- BASF going steady in the business. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p47
Announces the total sales posted by chemical firm BASF for the first half of 1998.
- U.S. Magazine names BASF the World's Most Admired Chemical Company. // Colourage;Apr2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p107
The article announces the recognition received by BASF SE as the most admired chemical company in the world.
- BASF's profits rise 10%. // Printing World;8/19/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the growth in the profits of chemical giant and ink manufacturer BASF in the second quarter in 2002.
- BASF completes acquisition of CRI/Criterion's styrene catalysts business. // Chemical Business;Jan2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p64
The article reports on the completion of chemical company BASF's purchase of styrene catalyst business managed by CRI/Criterion.
- BASF spends DM250-million for expansions. Wiesmann, Gerrit // Chemical Week;4/5/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 13, p24
Focuses on the expansion and modernization plan of chemical company BASF for its nine plants at Ludwigshafen, Germany. Expansion of carotenoids capacity; Commissioning of a chloride plant.
- BASF to boost automative chemicals business. // Chemical Business;Aug97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p61
Reports on the launching of a global strategy by BASF to boost the growth of its automotive chemicals business. Chemicals produced by the company; Discussion of BASF's global strategy.