Oxycombustion improves CO2 capture for storage
- Deep in the Heart of Texas The Gulf Coast region offers a wide variety of sequestration options. Blankinship, Steve // Power Engineering;Jul2006, Vol. 110 Issue 7, Special section p8
The article presents information on a study conducted by a research group, which included Sandia Technologies, Praxair, Air Liquide and Trimeric that pumped 1,600 tons of carbon dioxide almost a mile down into a non-oil-bearing 20-foot-thick sandstone stratum in a geologic formation known as the...
- Gazprom and Air Liquide agree to develop helium deposits in Siberia. // Chemical Week;1/28/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that a memorandum of understanding has been signed by the chemical companies OAO Gazprom and L'Air Liquide SA to cooperate in developing helium deposits in eastern Siberia.
- SaskPower joins CO2 capture race. Salaff, Stephen // Modern Power Systems;Jan2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p4
The article announces the selection of SaskPower of the site for its lignite-fueled plant with oxyfuel carbon capture dubbed the SaskPower Clean Coal Project in Canada. Air Liquide SA and Babcock & Wilcox Co. have decided to join with SaskPower in the pre-commitment engineering study. The...
- Air Liquide Expands In Southern Africa. // Chemical Week;5/23/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 18, p18
The article reports that Air Liquide will invest more than â‚¬ 20 million to expand industrial gases capacity in southern Africa. The company says it is building a liquefier near Durban, South Africa that will more than double capacity there. It will also build a carbon dioxide recovery and...
- subcon scene: Air Liquide reports on laser gas research. // Metalworking Production;Feb2006, Vol. 150 Issue 2, p60
The article reports on Air Liquide SA's extensive research into the definition of laser gases. The company has taken into account the constraints imposed on carbon dioxide laser technologies. Air Liquide SA has been able to optimize the composition of mixtures for each type of carbon dioxide laser.
- Air Liquide expands H2. // Process Engineering;Jul2002, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p4
Reports on Air Liquide's construction of a hydrogen plant, as part of the company's partnership with BASF's Antwerp complex. Description of Air Liquide's hydrogen plant; Implications of the partnership agreement.
- Air Liquide in Russia deal. Chowdhury, Divya // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/11/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 23, p16
The article reports on two agreements signed by French chemical company Air Liquide SA with Mikron SA of Russia in 2007. The first deal involved a long-term contract for carrier gases. The second covered the sale of equipment and the turnkey installation of electronic specialty gases and various...
- Air Liquide to Install ASU for Dongbei Special Steel Group. // China Chemical Reporter;5/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p10
The article reports on the agreement between Air Liquide SA of France and Dongbei Special Steel Group at Dalian, Liaoning Sheng in China. The agreement purports the installation of a new Air Separation Unit (ASU) by Air Liquide in Dalian to supply gaseous oxygen, nitrogen and argon by pipeline...
- Air Liquide extends agreement with LyondellBasell Industries. FROST, LINDSAY // Chemical Week;6/17/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 17, p11
The article discusses a business agreement for steam, water, air gases, and power between the industrial gas company L'Air Liquide SA and the chemical company LyondellBasell Industries NV at chemical plants near Pasadena, Texas. According to the article, the agreement has been expanded to...