- Tessenderlo divests assets in Italy to ICIG. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;5/27/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 15, p16
The article reports that the chemical industry firm Tessenderlo Group announced it has sold its Italian subsidiary Tessenderlo Partecipazioni to International Chemical Investors Group.
- ICIG Completes the Acquisition of VYNOVA Group. // Chemical Engineering World;Aug2015, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
The article reports the completion by the International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) as of August 2015 of its acquisition of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) maker Inovyn's subsidiary Vynova Group, which manufactures chlorvinyls.
- Albemarle to sell Thann to ICIG. Boswell, Clay // Chemical Market Reporter;8/14/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 5, p5
The article reports the agreement made between Albemarle Corp. and International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) regarding the transfer of Albemarle's facility in Thann, France. Based from the agreement, ICIG will get 100% of the stock of Albemarle France SAS and its subordinate Albemarle PPC...
- Clariant to Sell Remaining Fine Chemicals Business to ICIG. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/16/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 17, p13
This article reports that Clariant has agreed to sell its remaining custom manufacturing business to International Chemical Investors Group, for an undisclosed sum. The business produces non-cGMP fine chemicals for the agricultural chemicals, pharmaceutical, and polymer industries. It had sales...
- Rutgers sells five businesses to investors. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;6/20/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2152, p6
Announces the decision of private investment group International Chemical Investors to purchase several businesses from Rutgers Chemicals. Products and target markets of the involved businesses; Overview of the viability of the Rutgers Chemicals businesses; Background of the investment group.
- WeylChem expands with Clariant acquisition. Boswell, Clay; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/14/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Clariant's custom manufacturing business by International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG), a Muttenz, Switzerland-based private equity firm. The business manufactures intermediates and active ingredients for the agrochemical, pharmaceutical and polymer...
- PE firm buys RÃ¼tgers units. Sincmlair, Neil // Chemical Market Reporter;6/20/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 25, p6
Reports that International Chemical Investors has acquired five fine and specialty chemicals business from RÃ¼tgers AG in Germany. Intention of the businesses to form the nucleus of a larger organization focused on mid-sized chemicals businesses with leading positions in niche markets;...
- 5-MINUTE NEWS WATCH. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/23/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 15, p8
The article offers news briefs from the chemical industry. Two of the active pharmaceutical ingredients and advanced intermediates facilities of Cambrex will be sold to International Chemical Investors. Ashland Distribution has been selected as the exclusive distribution agent for the line of...
- newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;11/14/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 37, p6
This section offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry. Koppers Holding reported third-quarter net income of $25.5 million, more than twice that reported in the year-ago period. Solvay plans to sell Synkem, its fine chemicals plant at ChenÃ´ve, France, to International Chemical...