PVC SUPPLIERS KEEN TO BUILD ON A SOLID START
- Asia boosts PVC exports to US. Koh, Quintella // Chemical Market Reporter;10/24/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 14, p16
Reports that Asian companies will increase exports of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in the U.S. Increase in demand for PVC; Shortage in the supply of PVC; Factors causing the increase in demand for PVC.
- PVC. GARLICK, GYLNN // ICIS Chemical Business;5/20/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 17, p38
The article presents a Europe Chemical Profile for polyvinyl chloride (PVC) on its supply and demand, price margins and its growth. It mentions that the demand for PVC has increased particularly in the construction industry where it is used for fittings, pipes and window profiles. It states that...
- Customers resist PVC hikes. // Asian Chemical News;3/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 437, p24
Reports on the customer resistance being faced by polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers due to their attempt to increase prices as of March 2004. Forecast on the demand for PVC; Details on the decline of PVC prices in China; Efforts of Asian producers to hold back from announcing their April...
- PVC bears brunt of ethylene drop and supply/demand. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/30/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the impact of the ethylene market on declining European prices for polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for July 2012, citing such factors as limited ethylene demand and plentiful ethylene supply, but stating that the market may be improving.
- SEA PVC producers on course for Q3 price hike. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/11/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 498, p23
Focuses on a price increase expected by polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers in Southeast Asia during the third quarter of 2005. Reason behind the possible increase, including a limited supply and healthy demand for PVC; Concerns of PVC producers regarding increasing vinyl chloride monomer costs...
- Will PVC rebound by the end of 2005? Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/28/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 516, p23
The article reports on the outlook of some polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers and traders in Asia on the demand for PVC products. A decline in east-west arbitrage and low Chinese demand contributed to the decline in PVC prices in Asia in November 2005. The drop in crude prices and in ethylene...
- PVC prices rise on looming tightness. MIRASOL, FELIZA; COIFMAN, RON; Baumgarten, Stefan; Widjaja, Feliana; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;1/23/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the rising prices of Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) across world markets in January 2012 due to decreasing supply. In Taiwan, Formosa Plastics Corp. (FPC) raised its February 2012 benchmark offer to China by 20 dollars/tonne over January 2012 offers, citing cost pressures. PVC...
- Middle East PVC to remain bullish. Viswanathan, Prema; Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;1/8/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 48, p34
The article predicts the performance of the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) markets in the Middle East. Sentiment in the PVC markets is likely to be upbeat in 2007, driven by supply constraints and robust demand. A possible surge in crude and ethylene feedstock values could also exert upward pressure...
- PVC. // European Chemical News;6/13/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2151, p31
Presents information on the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market in Europe as of June 13, 2005. Supply and demand of PVC; Prices; Annual capacity of several chemical companies in producing PVC.