Baotou goes for JM
- Johnson, Davy and Aker form methanol alliance. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;12/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2128, p29
Reports on the creation of One Synergy, a collaborative alliance among Johnson Matthey Catalysts, Davy Process Technology and Aker Kvaerner in the methanol industry. Aim of the alliance according to Bill Vice, vice president of Johnson Matthey Catalysts; Information on international...
- Aker Kvaerner in Methanol Alliance. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/3/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 1, p11
This article reports that Aker Kvaerner Inc., along with Johnson Matthey Catalysts & Chemicals and Davy Process Technology, have formed a collaborative alliance known as One Synergy. The new entity will bring together the technology know-how and expertise of each of the companies to offer a...
- Qinghai Zhonghao Selects DPT Methanol Technology. // China Chemical Reporter;2/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 5/6, p11
The article reports on the strategic alliances of Davy Process Technology (DPT) and Johnson Matthey (JM) Catalysts with Qinghai Zhonghao Natural Gas for a new methanol project. It has been mentioned that the project will utilize DPT and JM advanced steam reforming technology, methanol synthesis...
- JM improves PET resin catalyst. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;3/28/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2140, p29
Reports on the launch of Vertec AC450 catalyst in the polyethylene terephthalate resin market by Johnson Matthey Catalysts. Information on the catalyst; Use of the catalyst to polyester film and fibres.
- Changing Trends in Fats and Oils Spur R&D for catalyst Industry. de Guzman, Doris // Chemical Market Reporter;10/20/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the encouragement for the catalyst industry to provide advance technologies for the food processing sector. Trends in the fat and oil market; Increase in the consumer preference for healthier fats and oils; Acquisition of Synetix by Johnson Matthey Catalysts and Chemicals.
- How HR made a difference at work. Jenkinson, Ben // People Management;7/16/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p30
The article discusses the application of the care and growth approach to human resources (HR) management at Johnson Matthey Catalysts (JMC) through the assistance of Etsko Schuitema of Schuitema Associates. The model requires managers to turn their attention away from using their employees to...
- Manufacturers Stake Out Positions in Asia. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;10/19/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 34, p28
The article reports that leading manufacturers of environmental catalysts are focused on strengthening their position in the automotive industry in Asia. According to Uwe Fink, lead author of the SRIC report, automotive catalyst sales in North America are likely to grow 2.5 percent per year,...
- NEWS. // Motor Transport;7/14/2005, p3
Presents news briefs on the road transportation industry in Great Britain as of July 2005. Background on a contract signed by Amtrak Express Parcels with electrical goods retailer EmpireDirect.Co.UK; Plea of suspect Christian Salvesen to charges filed against him for the death of forklift...
- business In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/3/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 15, p26
Reports developments in the chemical industry as of November 2003. Agreement between Eastman Chemical Co. and Johnson Matthey Catalysts and Chemicals; Completion of the construction of the manufacturing plant of Dowpharma; Alliance between Cambrex Corp. and Dextra Laboratories Ltd.