BASF builds DHDPS unit to feed rising PES demand
- BASF plans new blending faciltiy for antioxidants in Bahrain. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Nov2010, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p63
The article reports on the announcement by BASF of its plan to build a production facility for customer specific antioxidant blends (CSB) in Bahrain.
- BASF to Build New Plant for High Performance Ultramid in China. // China Chemical Reporter;9/21/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p8
The article reports that chemical company BASF will construct an UltramidÂ® polymerization plant in Shanghai, China.
- BASF Plans Acrylic Acid and Acrylate Derivatives Plant in Brazil. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;3/7/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the plan of chemical company BASF to construct a plant in Brazil to manufacture acrylic acid, butyl acrylate and superabsorbent polymers.
- BASF Breaks Ground on Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin. Tanya Tian // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p25
The article reports on that BASF SE will begin the construction of its Polyurethane System House in Tianjun, China on April 20, 2011 in which the plant will deliver top-level customized polyurethane solutions to its customers.
- BASF to establish new PU System House in Colombia. // Chemical Business;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p69
The article reports on the construction of a new Polyurethane Solutions System House of BASF in Cartagena, Colombia.
- BASF Builds Tert-Butylamine Plant at Nanjing. // Chemical Week;11/7/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 27, p17
The article offers information on the construction of a tert-butylamine facility by BASF in Nanjing, China.
- BASF to enter market for free hydroxylamine. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;09/01/97, Vol. 252 Issue 9, p6
Reports that BASF AG is entering the merchant market for free-base hydroxylamine, with the construction of a worldscale production facility in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
- BASF to Build Dispersions Plant in Huizhou to Serve. // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p7
The article reports on the announcement of BASF SE on August 26, 2010 concerning the chemical firm's plan to construct a 100,000-ton-capable plant at Daya Bay Petrochemical Industrial Park for the production of paper and acrylic dispersions in Huizhou, China.
- BASF Invests â‚¬150 Million to Build Site at Dahej, India. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;4/16/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p17
The article reports that specialty chemical company BASF plans to invest 197 million dollars to build a manufacturing site at Dahej, India, which will include production facilities for polyurethanes (PU), polymer dispersions for coatings and paper, and personal care chemicals.