Petroflex plans on hold
- Petroflex accelerates growth. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;2/16/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2087, p25
Reports on the decision of Petroflex, a synthetic rubber producer in South America to accelerate its expansion project in Cabo Agostinho, northeast Brazil as of February 22, 2004. Details of the expansion being done by the company; Reason for its decision to accelerate the expansion; Plan of...
- Lanxess buys controlling stake in Petroflex for Euro 198 million. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 190 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the decision by Lanxess to buy about 70 percent of the equity in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil-based Petroflex SA at a provisional price equivalent to â‚¬198 million. Petroflex is among the world's large-scale producers of synthetic rubber. The stake to be purchased by...
- NEW PROJECTS. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;8/23/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2113, p26
Presents information on several projects in the chemical industry as of September 2004. Synthetic rubber expansion project of Petroflex in Brazil; Polypropylene project of Braskem in Brazil; Jose Petrochemical project of ExxonMobil in Venezuela.
- Feedstock costs hit Brazilian firms. Jagger, Anna // ICIS Chemical Business;11/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p17
This article reports that an increase in raw material costs have affected the nine-month earnings of Brazilian producers Petroquimica Uniao (PQU), Petroflex and Elekeiroz in 2006. PQU suffered a 12% dip in nine-month earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation to $170.5 million...
- Untitled. // Chemical Week;7/21/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 2, p14
Reports on Brazil's Copene's negotiation to buy 20.4 percent stake in the synthetic rubber maker Petroflex owned by Coperbo and Norquisa.
- Petroflex and PASA to build styrene unit. Salles, Flavio // Chemical Week;9/13/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p14
Reports that Petroflex is joining Petroquimica Argentina (Pasa) and Copesul to build a styrene plant in Triunfo, Brazil. Plan to form a joint venture to build the plant; Project financing sources.
- Lanxess answers the call. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;4/21/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p11
The article presents information on the business planning of Lanxess AG., which is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany. It is looking to build its synthetic rubber foundation with its recent acquisition of the controlling interest in Brazilian synthetic rubber producer Petroflex Industria e...
- Lanxess acquires bigger share of Petroflex. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;11/3/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that rubber and chemicals supplier Lanxess AG has purchased a larger stake in rubber producer Petroflex Industria e Comercio SA, paving the way for the Brazilian company to become a wholly owned Lanxess subsidiary. Lanxess acquired 27 percent of Petroflex minority...
- LANXESS to acquire Petroflex chemicals group of Brazil. // Chemical Business;Jan2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p88
The article reports on the plan of Leverkusen, Germany-based specialty chemical firm Lanxess to acquire an interest of about 70 percent in Petroflex SA of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. According to Lanxess management board chairman Axel C. Heitmann, the acquisition significantly expanded their...