Dyno's AN venture
- Vietnam awards AN plant contract to Toyo-Uhde consortium. // Chemical Week;11/5/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 28, p22
The article reports on a 2012 decision which the Mining Chemical Industry Holding Corp. of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam made to award a lump-sum turnkey contract to a consortium of engineering companies, to build an ammonium nitrate plant in Thai Binh Province, Vietnam.
- Glencore resume discussions? // Coal International;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 263 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on an account from "Australia's Financial Review" which states that mining company Glencore has resumed discussions about the Australian coal assets of mining company Rio Tinto.
- Has Walsh saved Rio from Glencore? Stevens, Matthew // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/7/2015, p18
The article presents the author's views on the plan of Ivan Glasenberg, chief executive officer of financial services firm Glencore Xstrata PLC to acquire mining firm Rio Tinto PLC and also discusses company's financial strength and performance in 2014.
- Glencore's desire for marriage with Rio Tinto 'unrealistic'. Saunders, Amanda // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/20/2015, p19
The article reports that plan of natural resource company Glencore Xstrata PLC to acquire mining firm Rio Tinto PLC can be postponed because of decreased interim earnings of the company because of which company is planning to reduce its capital expenditure.
- Glencore's Rio tilt hobbled by $919m loss. Saunders, Amanda // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/20/2015, p1
The article reports that financial services firm Glencore Xstrata PLC will not be able to release an acquisition bid for mining firm Rio Tinto PLC because of its declined profits at the Swiss resources group.
- Dyno Nobel Boosts Share In Australian AN Asset. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Feb2004, Vol. 205 Issue 2, p29
Reports on the share purchase agreements entered into by Dyno Nobel to boost its stake in a key Australian ammonium nitrate asset. Transaction that will result in Dyno Nobel holding 50 percent of Queensland Nitrates Pty. Ltd.; Queensland Nitrates as key strategic asset for Dyno Nobel.
- Explosive Situations. Carter, Russell A. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 209 Issue 6, p44
The article reports on the growth in demand concerning the use of blasting and explosive equipment by the mining industry worldwide. It reveals that the continued increase in natural gas and oil prices have prompted mining companies to utilize explosives in carrying out explorations. It was...
- Dyno Nobel spearheads Asian thrust with regional centres... // Asian Business Review;Apr97, p38
States that Dyno Nobel Asia is consolidating its growing role as one of the largest explosives production and supply groups in the region. Highlights of Dyno Nobel's thrust into the Asia Pacific; Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific's President Jack Muir's comments on why Jakarta was selected as the...
- 2000 Dyno Bazooka. // BMX Plus;Feb2000, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p59
Evaluates the 2000 Dyna Bazooka bicycle from Dyno. Key features; Advantages and disadvantages; Cost.