Does the future lie in Ecoflex?
- SURVEYING THE SCENE. // Paintindia;Oct2013, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p96
The article offers information related to chemical industry in India. German chemical firm BASF SE attempts to get closer to its customers with its plastics, monomers and commodity polymers. A study on bioenergy with carbon capture and storage (VECCS) revealed that it can reverse the trend of...
- BASF Faces Shortages of SAPs Following Damage to Its UK-Based Production Site. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/28/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the possible shortages of superabsorbent polymers supplies from Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik AG due to a fire at its United Kingdom plant. Cause of the fire; Capacities of other plants of the company; Information on the problems that the company must address.
- BASF expands Innovation Campus Asia Pacific in Shanghai. // Paintindia;Aug2014, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p155
The article reports on chemical company BASF's expansion of its Innovation Campus Asia Pacific in Shanghai, China and mentions topics including the construction of a research and development (R&D) building and the commitment of the company to globalize its R&D activities.
- BASF Completes Acquisition of Degussa's Construction Chemicals Business and Johnson Polymer. // China Chemical Reporter;7/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Degussa AG's construction chemical business by BASF Aktiengesellschaft which was completed on July 1, 2006. The transaction included the acquisition of the production sites and sales centers in more than 50 countries and a research and development center...
- BASF Propagates the Biocatalysis Trend. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;12/12/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 45, p35
Deals with the focus of BASF toward biocatalytic syntheses, and its popularity in the chemical industry. Benefits posed by the process to the industry; Initiatives launched by chemical companies involving the process; Information on the plant biotechnology project of BASF.
- MARKET REPORT. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;1/17/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2130, p10
Presents updates on the chemical industry in Europe as of January 17, 2005. Reduction of the number of polymers being offered by BASF; Increase in the initial acetone contracts for January 2005.
- BASF aims to grow smartly in Asia Pacific with focus on sustainable solutions for coatings & more. // Paintindia;Jun2013, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p138
The article provides an overview of the chemical company, BASF's growth strategy in Asia Pacific with a set of targets and a focus on sustainability. The strategy includes investments, new jobs and annual savings to achieve the company's sales target in the region by 2020. About 25 percent of...
- Chemical innovation. RAVENSCROFT, MICHAEL // Chemical Week;6/2/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 15, p21
The article highlights Germany's contribution to modern research and development (R&D) in the chemical-pharmaceutical industry. Topics discussed include the early contribution of Germany to chemistry and the discoveries and reactions developed by Germans. The development of industrial synthesis...
- BASF Committed to China for 130 Years - Plans to Grow Smartly in the Future. // China Chemical Reporter;4/6/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p11
The article reports on the operations and performance of chemical manufacturing company BASF in China. Topics covered include publishing the book "Breaking New Ground" by Michael Grabicki in celebration of the company's 150th anniversary on March 23, 2015, sales growth of the company in Greater...