VCI bullish on sales, despite cycle peaking
- VCI slashes 1998 production forecast. NOOR-DRUGAN, NATALIE // Chemical Week;10/21/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 39, p23
Reports on the downgrading of the 1998 production forecast of German chemical industry association VCI. Factors that have eroded the demand for German chemical products; Cause of the increased Asian imports to Germany; Reliance of the German chemical industry on the European market;...
- VCI 'cautiously optimistic' for German chemical industry in 2014, expects production rise of 2%. RAVENSCROFT, MICHAEL // Chemical Week;12/16/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 31, p9
The article reports on the expected increase of chemical production in Germany in 2014, according to chemical trade association Verband der Chemischen Industrie (VCI).
- VCI: Industry depends on chlorine. // Chemical Week;12/4/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 47, p8
Cites a report by the Verband der Chemischen Industrie (VCI) on the German chemical industry. Dependence on chlorine chemistry; Estimated sales of industry annually.
- VCI Cuts Growth Outlook for 2001. // Chemical Week;1/10/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 2, p6
Provides information on the outlook of German chemical industry association VCI regarding its sales and growth for the year 2001.
- German chemical output increases 4.2% in Q1, says VCI. // Chemical Business;Jun2014, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p76
The article reports that according to a report by German chemicals trade group Verband der Chemischen Industrie e.V. (VCI), chemicals output in Germany increased 4.2 percent in the first quarter of 2014 with revenues up by 5 percent, compared with the same period a year ago
- VCI Takes a Stand Against Trading Of Greenhouse Gas Emissions. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;02/05/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 6, p6
Focuses on the opposition of the German chemical industry VCI to the trading greenhouse gas emissions. Remarks from an executive of the European Chemical Industry Council; Worries of the Chemical Industries Association in Great Britain; Fears of some German chemical producers.
- Avoiding Recession. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/2/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 1, p21
The article reports on the expected slowdown in the output growth of the chemical industry in Germany from 4% in 2011 to 1% in 2012, according to Verband der Chemischen Industrie (VCI). VCI is also predicting a significant decline in sales growth. The impact of the debt crises in the European...
- VCI slashes growth forecast. // Chemical Week;10/14/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 38, p8
Reports that VCI, the German chemical industry association, has cut its forecast for 1998 for industry output growth by 0.5% from its original estimate of 4%. Why the industry has `lost dynamism' since the first quarter; Growth in the chemical output in the first half of 1998.
- Concern over trading system. // European Chemical News;12/23/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 2032, p23
Deals with the concerns of VCI and BASF on the decision of the European Union to start greenhouse gas emissions trading in 2005. Possible impact of the directive on the chemical industry; Criticisms on the directive.