Citigroup Names Krawcheck Successor
- people & plants. // Packaging Digest;May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p100
Reports the promotions and appointments of several executives from the field of packaging industry in the U.S. Steve Jones; Craig Binetti; Thomas G. O'Leary.
- NEWSMAKERS. // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p14
Presents updates on the careers of some U.S. executives as of October 2002. Open Table Inc.'s appointment of Joel Brown as senior vice president of operations; Neustar Inc.'s appointment of Michael Lach as chief operating officer; Richard M. Darer's appointment as vice president of Unica Corp.
- NEWSMAKERS. // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p12
Presents updates on the careers of some U.S. executives as of September 2002. Induction of James P. Ignizio into the Virginia Tech's Academy of Distinguished Alumni; Stephen M. Robinson's appointment to the Board on Mathematical Sciences and Their Applications; Dave Orr's appointment as chief...
- executive appointments. Rogers, R. Scott // Corporate Legal Times;Nov2001, Vol. 11 Issue 120, pBWB22
Reports on the appointments of several executives in the United States. Promotion of Jay Coughlan to president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Lawson Software; Appointment of Frank Lee as president and CEO of Boston-based engeneOS Inc.; Appointment of Paul Walker as CEO of Toronto-based...
- People. Alleyne, P. Llanor // Broadcasting & Cable;6/17/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 25, p44
Reports several career development of executives in the U.S. broadcasting industry. Promotion of Derek Hanson to vice-president, advertising sales, Western Division, Los Angeles in Cable TV; Job responsibility of Larry Aubrey at BBC Worldwide Americas in New York; Selection of Kimberly Osias as...
- Melville's money man. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 15, p9
Reports on Melville Corp.'s appointment of Gary L. Crittenden as chief financial officer. Resignation of Robert D. Huth.
- Gary Crittenden Lands at Huntsman Gay. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/13/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p20
The article announces the appointment of Gary Crittenden as a managing director of Huntsman Gay Global Capital.
- Sara Lee president-CEO moving to Electronic Arts. // Advertising Age;9/15/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p86
Announces that former Sara Lee Corp. president-CEO John Riccitiello is president and chief operating officer at Electronic Arts, Chicago.
- ON THE MOVE. // Travel Agent;7/08/2002, Vol. 308 Issue 12, p20
Highlights executive appointments in the U.S. travel industry for July 8, 2002. Appointment of Robert Glasgow to the position of vice president of flight operations of Hawaiian Airlines; Promotion of Ron Jacobs to the post of vice president and general manager of The Mark Travel Corp.;...