Ideas, Please: BATS taps e-mail list to kick around ideas for Europe
- PLUS Vies For Share of Europe's Small-Cap Market. Arroyo, Arnaldo // Equities;Summer2006, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p54
The article focuses on the strategy of London, England-based Plus Markets Group to dominate Europe's small-capitalization stocks market in 2006. The group had an increased transactions executed by May 2006. One of the major reasons for the trading platforms' growing number of transactions are...
- Visto promises to push its tech. to 50 devices. // RCR Wireless News;2/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the expansion plan of Visto Corp. to support automatic updates of e-mail, contacts and calendar of its smart mobile terminals as of February 2005. Statement issued by CEO Brian Bogosian regarding the company's expansion plans for its customers.
- What to expect when blindly emailing VIPs. // Administrative Professional Today;Dec2014, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p3
The article offers suggestions on sending unsolicited E-mails to chief executive officers (CEOs) adapted from the article "Tips for Cold-Emailing Intimidatingly Powerful People," by Peter Sims.
- UK leading the way in confidence. // Financial Management;Mar2012, p9
The article focuses on investments by British chief executive officers (CEO) despite the continued economic uncertainty, mentioning that nearly 80 percent of British CEOs are more upbeat about revenue growth in 2013, and comments that most CEOs are committed to expanding local customer bases.
- Crain’s to hold Middle Market University. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/17/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p0018
The article offers information on the third-annual "Crain's Chicago Business" Middle Market University to be held in Illinois on October 20, 2011. It will include a half-day program to provide actionable business learning for owners and executives of middle-market companies. Presenters at the...
- Large IT Support Vendors are Reluctant to Provide Support for a Small Number of Systems. Mehta, Hiren // PC Quest;Mar2013, p18
An interview with Umeed Kothavala, chief executive officer (CEO) of Extentia Information Technology is presented. He stresses the establishment of Extentia in 1998 and its growth due to the industry-wide focus on mobility, cloud, and content management. He emphasizes the problems associated with...
- Sound bites. Shinbach, Peter // Public Relations Tactics;Jul94, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p3
Reports on public relations developments in the United States as of July 1994. Includes sending electronic mail to the White House; Benefits of including a stand-alone picture of one's chief executive officers (CEO) with one's annual report.
- CarbonCure taps Lafarge sustainability chief, boosts R&D. // Concrete Products;Mar2013, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p16
The article informs that Halifax, Nova Scotia-based science-based leader in concrete technology for the green building sector CarbonCure Technologies Inc. has announced plans of business expansion and in the process has appointed Kevin Cail as its chief technology officer.
- RKF Gains Foothold in Chicago. Hughes, Jennifer V. // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;5/11/2012, p6
An interview with Robert Futterman, the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of retail brokerage firm RFK, is presented. Futterman explains why an office in Chicago, Illinois is important for the expansion of RFK. He also predicts some of the challenges that will be faced by the company...