Fourth Grade Students' Drawing Interpretations of a Sport Education Soccer Unit
- The Relationship of Teachers' Task Refinement and Feedback to Students' Practice Success. Rikard, G. Linda // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jul1992, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p349
This study examined the relationship of teachers' task refinement and feedback to the practice success of low- and high-skilled students. Data were gathered from two introductory striking units taught to fourth graders by physical education specialists. Four high- and 4 low-skilled subjects from...
- U.S. Youth Soccer Unveils Instructional DVD. // Parks & Recreation;Jun2006, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p20
The article reports that "Positive Parenting for Youth Soccer" is the newest instructional DVD offered by U.S. Youth Soccer. The DVD is the second in a series on youth soccer instruction. The DVD discusses the practice and game environments from the perspective of the players, referees and coaches.
- Aprendiendo a enseÃ±ar mediante el Modelo de EducaciÃ³n Deportiva (Sport Education Model). Experiencia inicial en EducaciÃ³n Primaria. Luquin, Antonio Calderón; Hastie, Peter A.; de Ojeda Pérez, Diego Martínez // Cultura, Ciencia y Deporte;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p169
Most of the studies conducted so far on the Sport Education model (SE), have been conducted in British and American countries with students of the secondary education (between 12 and 18 years). In these studies, the main objective has been focused on the analysis of the influence of SE in the...
- Looking back to move ahead. Ernst, Karen // Teaching Pre K-8;May98, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p34
Deals with the importance of past sketches and journals in learning. Re-reading as a form of assessment; Information on the activity conducted on fourth graders concerning their past sketches; Effects of the activity to the students.
- Relationship of Practice Using Correct Technique to Achievement in a Motor Skill. Ashy, Madge H.; Lee, Amelia M.; Landin, Dennis K. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jan1988, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p115
This study examined the relationship between the total number of practice trials and practice trials using correct technique and achievement in a soccer kick-up skill. Eight preservice physical education teachers taught two lessons to 10 fourth-grade students; upon completion of the...
- Mrs. Neal's 4th grade class participates in Scholastic's Classrooms Care project. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);10/23/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 43, p4
The article reports on the participation of Hallie Randall Elementary fourth graders in Fruitvale, Texas in the Scholalastic's Clasroom Care project.
- MODERN METHODS OF TRAINING IN FEMALE FOOTBALL - SOCCER AEROBIC. Bianca, Chera-Ferrario; Gabriela, Moaca Monica; Constantin, Pehoiu // Annals of the University Dunarea de Jos of Galati: Fascicle XV: ;2011, Issue 1, p185
The general physical training is a component of athletic training and has a special role in the entire preparation process, ultimately leading athlete performance in training and competitions. Aerobic soccer workout follow building skill by repeating the rudimentary movements that are based in...
- In Beijing, a Swim on the Wild Side. Reyes, Elmer // International Educator;Oct2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p28
The article reports that Grade 4 students from the Beijing BISS International School in China visited the city's Blue Zoo aquarium as part of an integrated study unit between physical education and the finite resources unit of inquiry.
- 78 REASONS TO BE HAPPY. // Four Four Two;Sep2010, p65
The article focuses on several reasons to be happy with the return of soccer season in Great Britain in September 2010. It states the return of the Premiere League season with a match between Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur at the Lane. It recommends the Umbro NeoPro soccer ball, which is...