DSPC Adopts SnapTrack
- NEC to market SnapTrack system. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p24
Reports on NEC Corp. and SnapTrack Inc.'s signing of an agreement calling for NEC to use SnapTrack's wireless location technology to develop a location information system that will be marketed to wireless carriers in Japan.
- DSP to build chipsets for SnapTrack location technologies. // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p8
Reports that SnapTrack Inc. has reached an agreement with DSP Communications Inc. to co-market and develop SnapTrack-enabled chipsets for Code Division Multiple Access and cdma2000 technologies.
- DSP debuts new TDMA chipset. // RCR;08/17/98, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p4
Focuses on DSP Communications Inc.'s third generation Time Division Multiple Access baseband processor chipsets. What the D5203 chipsets are compliant with; Information on the chipsets.
- DSP delivers CDMA chipsets, forms TDMA effort with NEC. // RCR;10/20/97, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p12
States that DSP Communications Incorporated delivered Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) to manufacturers of original equipment and customers for the use in subscriber handsets. Information on company's joint effort with NEC America Incorporated in forming Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)...
- DSPC expects rewards from wireless branch exchange system. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;01/27/97, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on the expectations of DSP Communications regarding its wireless branch exchange system. Financial information on the company earning for the period ending December 31, 1996; Information on the company's operations; Details on two products which the company began shipping in 1996;...
- DSPC Launches Manufacturer's Kit for Wireless Phones. // Tele-Service News;Nov99, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p1
Provides information on a manufacturer's kit for wireless telephones, introduced by DSP Communications.
- DSP to send CDMA chip to Kyocera. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p30
Focuses on DSP Communications Incorporated which has agreed to develop and supply Interim Standard-95 baseband processor chipsets for Kyocera Corporation dual-mode handsets. Connection of the Code Division Multiple Access chipset.
- DSP opens design center. // RCR;08/23/99, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p50
Announces DSP Communications Inc.'s opening of a wireless telephone design plant in San Diego, California.
- DSP Comm proposes offer. // Electronic News (10616624);6/5/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2068, p10
Observes that DSP Communications Inc. will offer common shares, to be sold by DSP and by certain unaffiliated stockholders of the firm. Underwriters; How net proceeds will be used.