Motorola Inks Agreements For Popular Internet Features
- Yahoo deepens Motorola pact. // RCR Wireless News;7/24/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p8
The article reports on a deal signed by Yahoo! Inc. to preload its Go for Mobile services on handsets from Motorola Inc. The application, which includes Yahoo-branded mobile services including e-mail, search, contacts and local information, are to be embedded on phones that will be shipped to...
- AOL, MS, Yahoo! Go Shopping. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;12/20/99, Vol. 6 Issue 52, p7
Focuses on a marketing alliances signed by America Online Inc., Microsoft Corp. and Yahoo! Inc. with high-profile retailers. Question raised on the alliances formed; Terms of an alliance formed by Microsoft with Best Buy; Estimated annual income of online households; Implication of the retail...
- Older Microsoft seeks new allies. // Advertising Age;10/17/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 42, p26
This article looks at the business initiative of Microsoft Corp. which is currently securing strategic deals with several companies in the U.S. as of October 2005. In September 2005, a potential MSN partnership with America Online was announced. Then Microsoft Corp. established alliance with...
- Forrester sees next instant messaging shootout. Clark, Philip // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p2
Reports that Yahoo! Inc. and America Online (AOL) Inc. are at risk of being left behind in the business-to-business instant messaging category, according to a report by Forrester Research. Comments from Mary Wolf, vice president personalization and communication for AOL; Why AOL is seeking...
- IM goes to work. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;05/28/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 22, p30
Focuses on instant messaging (IM) service which represents a method of internal communications for the largest corporations. Claims of America Online, Yahoo and MSN on the number of IM users; Doubts on the popularity of the service; Issues that must be addressed before enterprises are willing to...
- Yahoo!, MCI unveil joint Internet service offering. Sklar, Debbie L. // America's Network;02/01/98, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p42
Reports on the joint Internet service offering of Yahoo! Inc. and MCI Telecommunications Corp. which would provide users access to Yahoo!'s content and merchant services over MCI's network backbone. Information on the population of Internet users and on the users subscribing to Yahoo!; Features...
- Yahoo/BT marketing link-up echoes doomed US venture. // Marketing Week;11/12/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p39
Looks at the deal signed by Internet service provider Yahoo! with British telecommunications carrier BT in 1998. Previous marketing alliance of Yahoo! which failed; Terms of the previous deal.
- Motorola, Flextronics Form Alliance. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;06/12/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p41
Reports on Motorola Communications Enterprise's global strategic allegiance with Flextronics International Ltd. Estimated value of the alliance; Aspects of the agreement.
- GETTING THE MESSAGE. Gohring, Nancy // Interactive Week;5/7/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p58
Focuses on the Wireless Village project of Ericsson AB, Nokia Oyj and Motorola Incorporated. Aim of the project; Concern of developers working on wireless text and multimedia messaging technology; Likely result if the work is successful.