- Auctioneers ready to sell TSR assets. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p42
Reports on the plans for the auction of bankrupt TSR Wireless LLC's two-way messaging licenses in the United States.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p1
Reports on TSR Wireless LLC's plan to continue to keep its network up and running, a week after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in New Jersey.
- TSR Wireless to resell Omnipoint PCS service. // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p47
Reports on an agreement between TSR Wireless L.L.C and Omnipoint Communications Inc. to market personal communications services in all Omnipoint markets which TSR Wireless operates. Comments from Frank Lynch, executive vice president of sales and marketing with TSR Wireless.
- E-mail That Relies On Voice. Bassuener, Kristy // Wireless Week;10/11/99, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p20
Focuses on the E-mail messaging service offered by Xact Telesolutions company. Advantages of the technology; Features of the service.
- News briefs. // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p8
Presents news briefs related to the telecommunication industry as of August 30, 1999. Mannesman AG's execution of its option rights on Omnitel Inc.'s shares; TSR Wireless LLC's agreement with ZipLink LLC; United States Department of State's forwarding of the name of Federal Communications...
- TSR Wireless names Sacks CEO, promotes other staff. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p8
Focuses on changes to the senior management staff of Fort Lee, New Jersey-based wireless communications firm, TSR Wireless.
- MobileMedia supports Arch over TSR. // RCR;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p3
Reports on MobileMedia Communications Inc.'s filing of a statement with a United States bankruptcy court supporting the acquisition bid for the telecommunication firm submitted by Arch Communications Group Inc. over a competing bid from TSR Wireless LLC. MobileMedia's reasons for rejecting...
- Mobilemedia's fate now up to courts, creditors. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p17
Reports on the separate takeover proposals for MobileMedia Communications Inc. filed by Arch Communications Group Inc. and TSR Wireless LLC. MobileMedia's reaction to the proposals; Terms of the takeover bids; Payment of MobileMedia's creditors under the plans; Potential effects of the...
- Clear of bankrupt parent, Vast free to tackle wireless ASP market. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p2
Reports that Vast Solutions Inc. is now free to venture into the telecommunications market in the United States, as it completely separates from its bankrupt parent company.