Hacker Heaven Is BTCCellnet's Hell
- News. // Marketing Week;6/24/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p8
Announces BTCellnet's launching of its national press advertising campaign on July 1, 1999. Theme; Creator.
- BT to become Cellnet sole owner. // RCR;08/02/99, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p33
Announces the acquisition of Securicor's 40% shareholding in BT Cellnet by British Telecommunications PLC, both in Great Britain.
- BT seals ...3bn buyout deal for BTCellnet. // Marketing Week;7/29/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p6
States that British Telecommunications has acquired Securicor's 40 percent stake in BTCellnet, a mobile telephone operator in Great Britain. Total worth of the deal; Terms of the agreement.
- BT Cellnet's ...10m ads signal move to mobile. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);05/14/99, Issue 19, p8
Reports on the advertising campaign for the BT Cellnet telecommunication brand created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO featuring some television, press and poster works. Description of the ads; Possible full takeover of the Cellnet mobile phone network by British Telecommunications; Emphasis on the...
- Euroview. // Euronet;May2001, Issue 11, p14
Presents news briefs related to telecommunication in Europe, as of May 2001. BT Cellnet Ltd.'s rollout of consumer GPRS services in Great Britain; Eircom PLC's sell of its telephony assets; Highwave Optical's sales projections and acquisition plans.
- BTCellnet moves ...20m media bonus to Zenith. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;4/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p12
Reports that telecommunication firm BTCellnet has moved its press and radio media buying account to advertising agency Zenith. Reason for such move; BTCellnet's other media agencies.
- Mobile firms team up for data collection. // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2000, p10
Reports on the combined data mining initiative of three of the four top mobile telephone operators in Great Britain, including market leader BT Cellnet, through small retailers. Development of a system to sell pre-phone updates via 800 terminals in grocery stores and newsagents.
- iVB extends prepaid pact with BT Cellnet. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p2
Reports that iVB Network Solutions has extended its contract with BT Cellnet to provide a prepaid mobile-phone service for customers in Great Britain. Value of the extension.
- Sainsbury's and BT Cellnet join in mobile services. // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2000, p5
Reports on the mobile telephone service marketing deal between Great Britain-based cellular telephone company BT Cellnet and retailer Sainsbury as of October 19, 2000.