- Rum Cake. // Southern Living;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p142
Presents a recipe for Rum Cake.
- Raspberry Romance. Tannehill, Carol // Home Cooking;Feb2007, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p20
The article presents several recipes featuring raspberries, including Chocolate Raspbery Fondue, Raspberry-Rum Granita and Raspbery Coffee Cake.
- OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES PROVENÃ‡AL. // Lake Country Journal;Sep/Oct2012, p43
Several recipes including Chicken Beurre Blanc, Glazed Carrots and Hot Buttered Rum Fried Pound Cake are presented.
- What Can I Bring? Merker, Kate // Real Simple;
Several recipes are presented including the Baked Spinach and GruyÃ¨re, Autumn Cabbage Slaw and Pecan Cake with Rum Frosting.
- The Spice Is Right. KNOWLTON, ANDREW // Bon Appetit;Mar2012, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p22
A recipe for spiced rum is presented.
- Recipe. // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Sep2012, p80
A recipe for strawberry-lemon euphoria is presented.
- The abundance. // Cheers;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p52
Presents rum-flavored recipes including Caribbean Martini, Latin Love and Caffe Caramel.
- Oyster bar origins of popular Pimm's Cups. Bargh, Robbie // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/3/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4534, p12
A recipe for Vintage Pimm's Cup is presented.
- A BITTER CRUSH. // Gourmet;Sep2006, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p74
A recipe for a bitter crush is presented.