Spurned BellSouth Keeps On Truckin' In Wake Of Missed Merger
- Carrier profits in full bloom. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;04/24/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the first quarter of 2000 earnings posted by telecommunication carriers. Revenue of the domestic wireless business of BellSouth; Earnings posted by Sprint Corp.; Profits of other carriers. INSET: CROSSTALK.
- Telco Earnings:. // CableFAX Daily;7/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 142, p1
Reports on the increased revenues of BellSouth's communications group. Number of subscribers added to the company's total clients; Key reason for the loss of residential access lines maintained by the company.
- BellSouth wireless customers up 17.8%. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p22
Reports on BellSouth Corp.'s posting of its revenues for the second quarter of 1999.
- BellSouth earnings, revenue increase. // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the increased profits of BellSouth Corp. for the fourth quarter of 1999.
- BellSouth income drops. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the decline of earnings of BellSouth Corp. for the first quarter of 2001. Details on the income of the company.
- BellSouth adds 300,000 subs. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p32
Reports on the income of telecommunication firm BellSouth Corp. for the first quarter ending March 31, 2000.
- BellSouth. // RCR;04/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p35
Discloses that BellSouth Corp.'s domestic wireless business generated consolidated operating revenues of $748 million for the first quarter of 1999, eight percent higher than that of the same quarter of 1998. Decline in net income for the same period as well as in total customer base.
- Briefs. // Global Wireless;May/Jun2001, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p8
Presents news briefs on issues related to mobile communication systems in Latin America as of June 2001. Implementation of total calling party pays between mobile users in Argentina; Decision of the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce agency to bar the company BellSouth from selling...
- Hurricane's financial, physical impact on carriers in limbo. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/12/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the financial and physical impact of Hurricane Katrina on several wireless companies in the U.S. Gulf Coast in September 2005. Estimated cost of financial damages incurred by BellSouth Corp.; Contribution of an increase in roaming traffic and revenues of Cellular South in the gulf...