French Toast With Ooh-La-La
- Eggs for DINNER. Vitetta-Miller, Robin // Shape;Mar2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p98
Features low-fat recipes with eggs as the main ingredient. Egg Salad Sandwiches With Roasted Red Peppers and Capers; Egg Drop Soup; Mexican Frittata With Black Beans and Rice; Eggs Florentine; Smoked-Salmon Omelet; French Toast; Monte Cristo Sandwiches; Breakfast Quesadilla; Scrambles. INSET:...
- Bed And Breakfast. GOODE, J. J. // Details;Mar2010, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p130
The article presents recipes for breakfast dishes such as blueberry pancakes, French toast and herb-scrambled eggs.
- Brioche. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p49
Recipes for bread are presented including Brioche and Chocolate French Toast.
- The beauty of brunch. Schockett, Joni // Jewish Advocate;4/19/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 16, p19
Several recipes are presented including French bread Praline French Toast Casserole, Spring Onion and Mushroom Frittata and Yogurt Parfait with Fresh Berries and Homemade Granola.
- FIVE INGREDIENTS: Lost and found. Miraglia, Gina // Gourmet;Nov2000, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p235
Presents the recipe for Baked French Toast.
- PB&J French Toast. Grimes, Sara // O, The Oprah Magazine;Mar2012, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p177
A recipe for PB&J French Toast is presented.
- EAT, BREATHE, LIVE. JOHNSON, RUTHANNE // All Animals;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p38
A recipe for vanilla French toast is presented
- JUST FOR FUN. Terrell, Sophie // New Moon Girls;May/Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
A recipe for French Toast in a Mug is presented.
- Celebrate Mother's Day with a sunrise surprise breakfast. // Washington Jewish Week;4/28/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p24
A recipe for Golden Sunrise French Toast is presented.