- @bonappetit. // Bon Appetit;Mar2014, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p8
The article reports the conducted study to determine the right boiling technique for egg to attain the perfect texture, including dropping a dozen eggs into boiling water.
- AN EASY START TO AN INCREDIBLE DAY. // Working Mother;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p132
The article offers tips to achieving perfect hard-boiled eggs.
- Cracking the recipe for eggs. // Housewares;Mar2008, Issue 212, p42
The article offers information on boiling an egg. A survey in Great Britain found that British teenagers and young adults aged 18 and 24 do not know that it takes three minutes to soft-boil an egg. To get a soft boiled yolk and set egg white, large eggs should be put in cold water, brought to...
- Stella loves animals! Tehan, Stella // Burke's Backyard;Oct2010, p126
Two recipes for eggs including boiled eggs and scrambled eggs are presented.
- Wake Up Dinner. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;7/21/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p13
Several recipes for egg ingredients including simple supper solution and hard-boiled eggs made easy are presented.
- Ask Susan. // Good Housekeeping;Aug2007, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p157
The article presents questions and answers related to cookery. One woman asks how she can salvage some peaches that she bought, which felt ripe but turned out to be flavorless. Another how to avoid a green ring around the yolk of eggs when hard boiling them. The author recommends to immediately...
- FROM THE TEST KITCHEN. // Australian Women's Weekly;Aug2003, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p207
Presents issues and topics related to cooking. Tips on cooking hard-boiled eggs; Information on the green herb chervil; Function of a mezzaluna in chopping herbs.
- EGGS. Lane, Anthony // New Yorker;11/23/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 38, p79
The article takes a whimsical look at improvisational cooking. Whereas some people are gifted at preparing meals with whatever ingredients are at hand, the author does not count himself among them. For him the versatile egg comes in handy, given that it can be boiled, scrambled, fried, and more....
- HOW TO BOIL AN EGG. Seeger, Guenter; McLaine, Jennifer // Atlanta;Jan2004, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p71
The article presents tips to boil an egg by Guenter Seeger, the chef/owner of the restaurants, Seeger's. Seeger gets eggs from Flatrock Farm in the Georgia mountain. For a soft-boiled egg, do three minutes in a rolling boil. For hardboiled, 10 minutes. Immediately remove them. The technical part...