New Facility Could Drive ATX's IPO Plans
- Hyundai's Connected Vehicle Program Spotlights ATX Capabilities as a Leading Supplier to OEMS. Barclay, Steve // Automotive Industries;Jan2011, Vol. 191 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that Hyundai Motor America is set to launch its Blue Link telematics program. It offers more than 30 innovative telematics services spanning safety, convenience, content, and connectivity. Hyundai owners can access these services, including an advanced voice recognition...
- Niche player has low-risk strategy. Kachadourian, Gail; Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;3/4/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5973, p32
Profiles ATX Technologies Inc. telematics service for luxury car owners in Dallas, Texas. Cost of consumer advertising in ATX; Generation of revenue from each ATX customer; Absence of computer hardware costs in ATX.
- Daimler-Chrysler look to platform sharing. // Automotive Engineer;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p14
Reports the alliance between Daimler-Chrysler and Mercedes-Benz in Great Britain. Introduction of a common platform and power unit policy; Launch of the A-class supermini automobile; Expansion plans of the multinational manufacturer.
- Coming Soon: The Amazing M-car. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the partnership of ATX Technologies Inc. and Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. to create a satellite-based radio company in the United States which offer automotive electronic commerce for those who have cars. Technology used in the in-vehicle electronic commerce; Focus of the wireless...
- Mitsubishi takes hand in Smart car. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Sep2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the strategic alliance agreement between Mitsubishi Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG in producing Smart city cars. Number of units expected to be produced by the partnership; Site targeted for the expansion plans of the business partnership.
- Can Telematics Sway Car Choice? // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p22
Uncovers the result of a survey commissioned by ATX Technologies Inc. on how in-vehicle telematics equipment can influence car buyers. Major reason for choosing cars with technology; Comments from Steve Millstein, ATX Technologies president.
- Users satisfied with telematics service. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p19
Cites a survey commissioned by ATX Technologies Inc. which shows the satisfaction of consumers who have installed the company's telematics system in their vehicles. Enabling of users to a summon roadside assistance and remotely diagnose vehicle problems; Percentage of customers that would...
- Telematics more often a standard feature. Smith, Hilary // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the addition of telematics services in automobiles. Products and services offered by ATX Technologies Inc. and OnStar; Other telematics products.
- D/C, Hyundai plan new truck range. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;12/18/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the plans of automakers DaimlerChrysler (D/C) and Hyundai Motor Co. to launch a range of light and heavy commercial vehicles. Strategic alliance between D/C and Hyundai; Potential impact of the launching of the light and heavy commercial vehicles on D/C Mercedes-Benz commercial...