PageMarte Links Name to Web
- PageMart changes direction, name. Bruno, Antony // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p1
Reports on PageMart Wireless Inc.'s decision to change its name to WebLink Wireless Inc. effective December 1, 1999. Company's attempt to position paging devices and services as Internet appliances; PageMart's plan to introduce a line of products and services called e-pager.
- Out With The Old, In With The Web. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;11/01/99, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p30
Reports that PageMart Wireless Inc. has changed its name to WebLink Wireless to meet the growing influence of the Internet on the wireless communications industry. Predictions by John Beletic, chairman and chief executive officer of WebLink on the rate of expansion by digital wireless networks;...
- `PageMart Wireless' Officially Becomes `Weblink Wireless'. // Telephone IP News;Jan2000, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p3
Reports that PageMart Wireless Inc. has officially changed its name to WebLink Wireless, Inc.
- Alliance Could Add Up. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;11/29/99, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p8
Reports that PageMart Wireless Inc. has changed its name to WebLink Wireless in November 1999. Design of PageMart's Enterprise Solution Partner Program; Business partners of the company.
- WebLink files Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p22
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in May 2001 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas division. Reason for filing bankruptcy protection; Why Metrocall Inc. backed out of a merger plan with WebLink.
- WebLink Finds Formula To Paint Unified Picture. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p34
Highlights the Internet protocol-based data network accessible to employees at WebLink Wireless. Management of the network; Software solution used by Weblink Wireless.
- Shop smart--shop PageMart. // High Yield Report;01/26/98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p5
Presents information on a $250 million dollar Rule 144A deal of PageMart Wireless. Issue price of the deal; Terms of the deal; Information on the company.
- PageMart inks pacts to bring messaging to personal organizers. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p29
States that PageMart Wireless Incorporated have made agreements with Motorola Incorporated, 3Com Corporation and Texas Instruments Incorporated to bring messaging capabilities to 3Com's PalmPilot handheld computer and TI's Advantra unit. How PageMart plans to integrat its messaging network with...
- PageMart's NAFTA network grows. // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p41
Reports that PageMart Wireless Incorporated has expanded its international network in Guatemala, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic. Names of other countries with secure agreements with PageMart.