- Ahmadinejad's Ready-to-Wear: Government Approved to Make Women Look Islamic and Beautiful. Anderson, Karrin // BAGnewsNotes;12/29/2011, p1
Several photographs of designs of women's clothing launched by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are presented.
- World Media Sinks to TMZ Level over Wiki-leaked Diplo-Chatter. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;11/29/2010, p1
The article presents several photographs, including one of Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad waving at his supporters on November 3, 2010, one of Russian president Vladimir Putin presenting a book to Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi and one of various world leaders and politicians.
- PORTRAITS OF POWER. // New Yorker;12/7/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 40, p51
The article discusses an effort by Platon, a staff photographer for the magazine, to get photographs of world leaders attending a meeting at the United Nations in New York City. Among those whose images he was able to capture were Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and U.S. President Barack...
- Leader Biography. // Iran Country Review;2009, p82
The article profiles Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran in 2009.
- Leader Biography. // Iran Country Review;2010, p99
The article profiles Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who was born in Garmsar and gained a doctorate in transport and traffic at the University of Science and Technology in Tehran.
- Iran, Iraq and Our 'Common Enemy' (Sotal Iraq, Iraq). KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;3/29/2012, p9
A blog related to the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who addressed the West as the common enemy of Iran and Iraq is discussed.
- IRAN-MEDIA. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);9/6/2011, Vol. 199 Issue 5168, p16
The article reports on the termination of operation of Iranian publications "Shahrvand-e Emrouz" and "Rouzegar" after printing reports that are critical to the policies of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
- The Latter-Day Sultan. Hornblow, Michael // American Diplomacy;11/11/2008, p1
A podcast featuring Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is reviewed.
- WHAT DO YOU THINK? Leopold, Evelyn // Tennessee Tribune;9/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p6A
The article focuses on the speech of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the United Nations General Assembly on the occupation of Palestine, colonialism, and Vietnam War.