- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;10/21/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 40, p7
A table is presented depicting the leverage loan of various issuers in the U.S. as of October 17, 2013 including Darling International Inc., Greenway Medical Technologies Inc., and Active Network Inc.
- DATA. // High Yield Report;3/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p10
Several charts and graphs that depict total returns, U.S. league table and Europe league table for high yields including Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse Group AG and Deutsche Bank AG are presented.
- CORPORATE FEES. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/30/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 41, p22
Several charts which list the top ten legal counsel for capital markets, including 2006 U.S. high-grade corporate debt, 2006 high-yield corporate debt and 2006 U.S. asset backed securities are presented.
- Closed Loans (July 15-July 21, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;7/25/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p10
Presents a chart depicting the closed loan transactions in the U.S. from July 15, 2005 to July 21, 2005. Loan amount of Burger King Corp.; Type of loan secured by Enmax Energy Corp.; Purpose of the loan transaction of CEC Entertainment Inc.
- Closed Loans (June 24-June 30,2005). // Bank Loan Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p6
Presents a chart depicting the closed loan transactions of several companies in the U.S. from June 24, 2005 to June 30, 2005.
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p8
Presents a chart depicting the loan participation fund performance of several companies in the U.S. as of May 31, 2005.
- Global High Yield Corporate Debt - U.S. Dollar Denominated. // Bank Loan Report;3/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p8
A chart is presented that lists the companies with high yield corporate debt including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, and Deutsche Bank AG.
- LOAN PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 26, p13
A chart is presented that shows loan of several companies including Phelps Dodge, RBC Bearings, NES Rentals Holdings, and Cox Communications.
- 2005 Global High Yield Corporate Debt. // High Yield Report;1/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p6
A chart is presented depicting the global high yield corporate debt report charged by a variety of financial service companies including JP Morgan Chase & Co., BofA Securities, Citigroup Inc., Deutsche Bank AG, and UBS AG.