ThinkEquity Cinches Sale to Panmure
- Premier to exit fresh produce? // Food Manufacture;Feb2007, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the assessment of analysts at Panmure Gordon & Co. Ltd. on the prospects of Premier Foods PLC after its acquisitions of Campbell Soup and RHM. According to analysts, Premier is likely to pursue an exit from its unprofitable fresh produce division and extend its Hovis brand...
- Bridges.com Builds Own M &A Bridge? Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/9/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p5
Highlights the preparation of Bridges.com for a company sale with ThinkEquity Partners hired to help explore options in 2003. Services provided by Bridges; Remarks from Norm Thompson, vice president of Bridges.com on merger and acquisition; Value of the stocks of Bridges.com.
- SPACs in the Spotlight. Cummings, John // Business Finance;Apr2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p62
The article discusses the insights of Michael Moe, chief executive officer (CEO) of ThinkEquity Partners LLC, regarding special-purpose acquisition companies (SPAC) in the U.S. SPAC are companies that are publicly traded buyout companies that raise money to pursue the acquisition of an...
- Report: Cingular network spending slows with Carrier Access. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p26
This article focuses on the impact of AT&T Inc.'s pending acquisition of BellSouth on the financial performance of its wireless affiliate Cingular Wireless LLC. According to ThinkEquity Partners LLC, Cingular's spending with network equipment supplier Carrier Access has dwindled from $12.5...
- NationsBank selling its British brokerage. Plasencia, William // American Banker;1/30/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 19, p9
Reports on NationsBank Corp.'s plans to sell its British brokerage unit Panmure Gordon & Co. Reasons for the move; West Merchant Bank as possible buyer.
- CORRECTION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 43, p2
The article provides correction to the article "Four Horsemen Model Going Way of Gipper?" concerning the San Francisco, California-based investment banking company, ThinkEquity Partners LLC.
- ThinkEquity Sees Opportunity in PR. // National Mortgage News;8/1/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p24
Reports that ThinkEquity Partners, an investment firm, has added eight financial institutions based in Puerto Rico to its coverage list in San Francisco, California.
- GOOD LISTENER. Woodward, David // Director;May2011, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p38
The article features the Great Britain-based software firm Autonomy, which was co-founded by Mike Lynch in 1996. It cites the criticism by Deutsche Bank analyst Marc Geall on Autonomy's business strategy. The opinion of investment bank Panmure Gordon director George O'Connor on the performance...
- DEMAND FOR JUSTICE. Cunningham, Daniel // Estates Gazette;6/27/2009, Issue 925, p94
The article looks at the status of inward investment in the office market of Liverpool, England. In 2008, the Liverpool market had a total grade A office take-up of 97,300 square feet, based on statistics released by GVA Grimley. The city has also experienced a large amount of inward investment...