- Estonian. Mikiver, Ilmar // World Literature Today;Winter96, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p209
Reviews the book `Kahe vaina vahel,' by Raissa Kovamees.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Anal Fissure. Morantz, Carrie; Torrey, Brian // American Family Physician;3/1/2004, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p1300
Focuses on the study "AGA Technical Review on the Diagnosis and Care of Patients With Anal Fissure," conducted by the American Gastroenterological Association, published in the January 2003 issue of the journal "Gastroenterology." Diagnosis and treatment of anal fissure; Clinical management of...
- Eesti. Carson, Ciaran // Poetry;Oct95, Vol. 167 Issue 1/2, p18
Presents the poem "Eesti," by Ciaran Carson.
- World literature in review: Estonian. Mikiver, Ilmar // World Literature Today;Winter92, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p169
Reviews the book `Kaks kuunalt,' by Rein Raud.
- Valitud teosed kahes kÃ¶ites. Terras, Victor // World Literature Today;Winter86, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p146
Reviews the book "Valitud teosed kahes kÃ¶ites," vols. 1 and 2, by Arvo Valton.
- TeliaSonera in â‚¬500m bid for control of Eesti. // Utility Week;4/23/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p15
Reports on the acquisition of shares of TeliaSonera, a mobile telecommunications operator in the Baltic region, by Eesti Telekom. Percentage of shares of Eesti Telekom in TeliaSonera; Aim of Eesti Telekom in acquiring TeliaSonera.
- Kahe pioneers use of T91 for superheater-tube replacement. Mullen, J.F.; Clark, Robert // Power;Jan95, Vol. 139 Issue 1, p41
Discusses Hawaiian Electric Co.'s use of T91 material for the Kahe Unit 5 powerplant in Oahu, Hawaii. Properties of T91 or 9Cr steel; Specifications of Kahe Unit 5 boiler; Advantages of T91; Field installation. INSET: Basics of 9Cr steel..
- Kahee and the Dark. Alpert, Megan // Green Mountains Review;2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
The poem "Kahee and the Dark," by Megan Alpert is presented. First Line: In Xi'an I used to wake; Last Line: in small brown trees.
- LSU prof hopes his software can outsmart the market. Slaton, James // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/28/96, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p14
Focuses on Subhash Kak, a computer engineering professor at Louisiana State University. Kak's creation of software that he claims will give stock traders and financial planners the ability to predict the future; Examination of the software; Comments from Kak.
- Eesti keele foneetika I. KRULL, DIANA // Linguistica Uralica;2009, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p146
The article reviews the book "Eesti keele foneetika I," by Arvo Eek.