CITE UNSEEN: HOW NEUTRAL CITATION AND AMERICA'S LAW SCHOOLS CAN CURE OUR STRANGE DEVOTION TO BIBLIOGRAPHICAL ORTHODOXY AND THE CONSTRICTION OF OPEN AND EQUAL ACCESS TO THE LAW
- Academic: Perma.cc Saves Online Legal Citations. Chant, Ian // Library Journal;11/1/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 18, p18
The article reports on a new service being developed by the Harvard Law School Library called Perma.cc as of November 2013. The objective of the service is to stop the disappearance of links to citations in legal documents and court decisions. The service involves the creation of individual...
- Endnotes. // 2007 Juvenile Justice Handbook;2007, p45
A list of notes about the "2007 Juvenile Justice Handbook" is presented including "Adjudication of Juveniles in Municipal and Justice Courts" by Ryan Turner, "Texas Juvenile Law, 5th Edition" by Robert Dawson and Attorney General Opinion No. DM-294.
- Annual Bibliography: 2008. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Dec2009, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p339
An annual bibliography for 2008 related to the topic of labor history is presented including the articles "English Radicalism, 1550-1850," edited by Glenn Burgess and Matthew Festenstein, "Ten Years of New Labour: Workplace learning, social partnership and union revitalization in Britain," by...
- CITING REFERENCES. // School Libraries in Canada;2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p11
Focuses on the concept of bibliography. Necessity to cite the references in gathering information from other sources; Role of teacher and librarians in citing references; Approaches to properly cite references.
- Appendix B: Source Materials. // Georgia Country Review;2001/2002, p93
Lists printed resources used as source materials for 'Country Review' periodical's 2001 issue on the Republic of Georgia.
- NOTES. // In Defiance of the Law: From Anne Hutchinson to Toni Morrison;2001, p159
References for the book "In Defiance of the Law: From Anne Hutchinson to Toni Morrison" are presented, including "In the Matter of Color: Race and the American Legal Process: The Colonial Period," by Leon A. Higginbotham, "The Legal Imagination," by James Boyd White and "Divine Rebel: The Life...
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. // In Defiance of the Law: From Anne Hutchinson to Toni Morrison;2001, p191
References for the cited in the book "In Defiance of the Law: From Anne Hutchinson to Toni Morrison" are presented, including "American Negro Slave Revolts," by Herbert Aptheker, "Crises of the Republic," by Hannah Arendt and "An American Jezebel: The Life of Anne Hutchinson," by Helen Augur.
- Current Bibliography. // ARSC Journal;Spring2008, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p182
The source cited within this issue are presented including www.denvernightingale.com, www.shorpy.com, and my.dreamwiz.com.
- Bibliography. // Zimbabwe Country Review;2011, p250
References for the articles published within the publication "CountryWatch Country Reviews" are presented.