PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/23/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 19, p34
The article announces promotions involving executives in the chemical industry including Paul Bradley as business manager for Solvay Chemicals Inc. in Belgium, Pierre Brondeau as president and chief executive officer (CEO) for U.S. chemical group FMC Corp., and Alex Valcke as vice president of...
- CEOs seeking clarity on China growth. PAFFORD, JEREMY // ICIS Chemical Business;6/17/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 21, p12
The article reports on the concerns expressed by chief executive officers (CEOs) regarding the slow economic growth of China as of June 2013. Jim Gallogly of LyondellBasell Industries NV says that the condition of Chinese economy is crucial to several businesses worldwide. Pierre Brondeau of FMC...
- Dow Names Leadership Team for Rohm and Haas Division. Coons, Rebecca; Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;11/17/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 35, p8
The article announces that Dow Chemical has named Rohm and Haas (R&H) president and chief operating officer (COO) Pierre Brondeau as head of Rohm and Haas Advanced Materials, a division of Dow.
- Auto batteries lift FMC spinoff. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/11/2014, pA02
Shares of diversified manufacturer
- An end to the squeeze. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;5/26/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 21, p14
The article focuses on the new pricing mechanism adopted by Rohm & Haas Co. President of Rohm & Haas, Pierre Brondeau states that the company is the first to implement the mechanism in the chemical industry and informs that under the new mechanism a monthly energy and raw material surcharge will...
- Untitled. Bowen, Bill // ICIS Chemical Business;8/12/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 28, p64
The article discusses the market condition of U.S.-based chemical manufacturing company FMC Corp. Chief executive officer (CEO) Pierre Brondeau mentions the move of the company to endure the softer-than-expected soda ash prices in anticipation that the Chinese producers will shut down their...
- Rohm and Haas Announces Leadership Changes in its Electronic Materials Business Group. // CircuiTree;Mar2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p28
The article announces career developments involving executives of Rohm and Haas Company's Electronic Materials business group including Pierre Brondeau, Yi Hyon Paik and Dominic Yang.
- people. // Finishing Today;Mar2007, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p15
The article reports on career developments in the coatings industry. Several management appointments at Rohm and Hass Co.'s Electronic Materials business group include Pierre Brondeau, vice president and business group director and Dominic Yang, Asia-Pacific region general manager for the CMP...
- Together at last: Dow completes Rohm and Haas purchase. // Flexible Packaging;May2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p29
The article reports on the completion of Dow Chemical Co.'s acquisition of Rohm and Haas Co., a flexible packaging adhesive and coating manufacturer, in the U.S. It states that the operations of Rohm and Haas will be the bulk of Dow's newly formed Advanced Materials division. According to the...