Tune in to ICIS radio for key chemicals news
- In the Life goes from Fiji jungle to world of pulp fiction, April 27. Harris, E. Lynn // Empty Closet;Apr2003, Issue 356, pB1
Features the 'Stealing Home' show to be presented by the 'In the Life' gay and lesbian cultural newsmagazine. Radio broadcast schedule of the show; Participation of Team Eco-Subaru in the show; Highlights of the show.
- RADIO: Notes While Packing. Carson, Saul // New Republic;8/23/48, Vol. 119 Issue 8, p27
Discusses key issues concerning radio news and comment's biggest opportunity to attract listeners during the summer season in the U.S. Notable radio programs; Plot and synopsis of radio programs; Implications on radio broadcasting.
- 'Welcome to WBDR, Brain Dead Radio. Kenny, Jack // New Hampshire Business Review;06/28/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p10A
Comments on the New Hampshire Public Radio. Complaints about the station's habit of playing few music selections; Views on its excessive news broadcasting.
- The oral essay. Yoakam, Richard D. // Columbia Journalism Review;Winter1963, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p50
This article focuses on the air essay programs that were launched by NBC and CBS radio networks in 1952. The networks are broadcasting air essays, as NBC calls them, as often as eight times a day. NBC calls its programs Emphasis. On CBS, they are Dimension. Although the two are not exactly alike...
- NEWS ON THE AIR. Ames, Richard Sheridan // Saturday Evening Post;1/23/1937, Vol. 209 Issue 30, p23
Focuses on the news programs of radio stations in the U.S. Definition of a bad news programs; Efforts of journalists to improve news presentation; Types of news programs.
- Podding all over the world. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 33, p50
The article presents information on the Chemical News Central radio program of ICIS in London, England. The program is a weekly roundup of chemical news from around the world, supplemented with Joe Kamalick's regular Letter from Washington and special reports based around industry events and key...
- Liberal radio net tunes in. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;3/11/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 54, p1
Reports on the launch of the liberal commercial radio station, Air America Radio with six shows during the week and several during the weekend. Details about the radio shows; Live interviews and call-in programs; Radio programming; Talk show hosts and radio announcers.
- What's on the Air? // New Republic;9/15/37, Vol. 92 Issue 1189, p161
Presents a schedule of radio programming for the week of September 15, 1937. Political discussions; Musical events; Interviews.
- NICK SPITZER. Block, Katie // New Orleans Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p20
Interviews Nick Spitzer, host of the radio program "American Routes" based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Family and educational background; Reason for making Louisiana music a part of the show; Brief information on the show.