Trade minimal but spot prices firm
- Quiet abounds as dealers loiter. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p44
The article presents an update on chemical prices as of February 2006. The sluggish demand negatively impacted the price of propylene in Europe. The strength of the gasoline sector boosted xylene contracts in the U.S. The methanol markets in Asia have been inactive due to the lack of players. ...
- Petrochemicals In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/08/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 13, p8
Presents an update on prices of petrochemicals as of the fourth quarter of 2001. Contract price for xylenes in October 2001; Ethylene glycol price per pound; Spot pricing for methanol.
- C2 falls but C3 rises. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;3/28/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 484, p34
Presents information on the market trends on several petrochemical products as of March 2005. Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Methanol.
- 2005 set to finish on a steady note. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;12/16/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 519, p22
The article presents updates on prices of various chemical products as of December 2005. The propylene market remains soft with prices for Southeast Asia and for Northeast Asia. Prices of methanol increased to US $250-265/tonne cfr China, with SE Asian bid and offers also at this level. Prices...
- Propylene is strong. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;10/18/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 465, p38
Presents updates on the prices of several chemicals in Asia as of October 18, 2004. Propylene; Methanol; Ammonia.
- Ammonia numbers plummet. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;1/17/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2130, p14
Presents information on the prices of several chemicals in Europe as of January 17, 2005. Propylene; Methanol; Ammonia.
- Naphtha cost crisis. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 385, p30
Presents an update on the condition of the world market for petroleum chemicals as of January 2003. Increase in the offer prices for ethylene in South Korea; Factors that continued to push up prices for methanol; Things that helped Asian ammonia producers maintain high prices.
- Ammonia up by $37. // Asian Chemical News;9/22/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 417, p34
Reports on the increase in petrochemicals in Asia as of September 2003. Ammonia; Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Methanol.
- Trade slows as bid-offer gap widens. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/22/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 504, p26
Highlights pricing trends in several petrochemical products in the Asian market as of September 2005. Naphtha; Methanol; Ammonia; Ethylene.