- Pipeline In Focus: Bayer CropScience. // Farm Chemicals International;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p15
The article discusses how Bayer CropScience would invest 5.4 billion dollar through 2016 to make developments in its agrochemical business.
- BASF Considers Agro Acquisitions. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;6/24/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 25, p2
Reports on the plan of BASF AG to buy agrochemical activities from Bayer CropScience. Condition proposed by the European Commission and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission concerning the acquisition; Expectation of analysts on the bidding process concerning the acquisition.
- Pharma in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/27/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 4, p8
Reports that Wacker Chemical Corp.'s fine chemicals division has added two chiral technologies to its portfolio.
- Center Will Work To Sustain Produce. Enis, Matthew // SN: Supermarket News;4/27/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 17, p23
The article informs that the United Fresh Produce Association's Research and Education Foundation is planning to develop a new Center for Global Produce Sustainability. The center will be initially funded by a $1.1 million endowment grant over four years, given by Bayer CropScience Ltd. The aim...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;7/5/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 23, p9
This article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry. Rhodia says it has formally opened a North American R& D center at Bristol, Pennsylvania that will focus on its Novecare business, which includes its health, personal care, and phosphorous specialties operations. Meanwhile,...
- Bayer CropScience opens New US Research Center. // Chemical Business;Sep2014, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p83
The article reports that agrochemical company Bayer CropScience has opened a research and development facility in West Sacramento, California. Topics discussed include the plan of the company to use the facility to produce seeds and crop protection products, features of the facility and Bayer's...
- Monsanto/Bayer row over patents ends. Tyler, Alan // European Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2073, p43
Reports on the broad-ranging agreement forged by Monsanto and Bayer CropScience that dismiss several legal actions between agrochemical producers. Terms of the agreement; Significance of the agreement.
- MERGER CREATES CROP PROTECTION POWERHOUSE. // Agri Marketing;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p46
Interviews John Gray, vice president of marketing and portfolio management for Bayer CropScience, about possible entry of the company into the agricultural chemicals industry in the United States. Opinion on the role of biotechnology in the U.S.; Views on the U.S. market.
- Bayer Unveils Agchem Plans; Ups Pipeline Estimates. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;9/19/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 23, p14
The article focuses on the plans of agricultural chemicals producer Bayer CropScience for 2011. Bayer changed its earnings guidelines to include sales improvement based on currency and portfolio. It also plans to expand Ebitda before special items by approximately 20 percent. According to Sandra...