Akzo Nobel to generate power from chlor-alkali by-product
- AkzoNobel and Solvay Partner on Renewables. // CoatingsTech;Jul2013, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the three-year agreement signed by Akzo Nobel NV and Solvay SA where in Akzo Nobel will increase the amount of renewable raw materials in its paints and coatings.
- Solazyme and AkzoNobel expand partnership in surface chemistry. // Paintindia;Aug2014, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p163
The article reports on the expansion of the partnership between paints and coating company AkzoNobel and renewable oil and bioproducts maker Solazyme Inc., with the companies funding the development and production of renewable Tailored algal oils.
- CarZ partners with AkzoNobel. // Paintindia;Jul2012, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p129
The article reports on the partnership of multi-brand automobile solutions network CarZ with the paints and specialty chemicals major AkzoNobel to offer full body painting solutions.
- AkzoNobel, Enerkem join for green chemicals. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Dec2014/Jan2015, Issue 882, p7
The article reports on the partnership agreement entered into by chemicals company AkzoNobel and Canadian renewable biofuels firm Enerkem which involves research into the possible use of non-recyclable waste stream in the production of chemicals.
- Power source. // Process Engineering;Apr2004, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the move of Azko Nobel NV to investigate the feasibility of powering a chlorine electrolysis plant using fuel cells. Cooperation with polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell specialist NedStack; Examination on the feasibility of building a fuel-cell power plant; Application of fuel...
- AkzoNobel and Solvay partner to expand sustainable raw materials in coatings. // European Coatings Journal;2013, Issue 7/8, p7
The article reports on the three-year agreement between Akzo Nobel NV and Solvay Group which involves the use of renewable raw materials in paints and coatings at its existing partnerships
- Expansion and acquistion. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2014, p4
The article offers news briefs as of June 1, 2014 including a wholesale supply partnership of jist manufacturer STEICO with Woodbridge Timber, the partnership of Stanley Black & Decker Inc. with Spanish football giants Barcelona and the launch of Armstead Trade brand by paint supplier AkzoNobel.
- AkzoNobel forms partnership in China. // European Coatings Journal;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 7/8, p6
The article reports on the move of AkzoNobel NV to establish a partnership with Quabgxi CAVA Titanium Industry Co. Ltd. for the supply and production of titanium dioxide (TiO2) in China.
- AkzoNobel and Solvay seal partnership with EY to monitor sustainable raw material use. // Chemical Business;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p75
The article reports on the partnership formed by chemical companies AkzoNobel and Solvay with professional services firm Ernst & Young (EY) which concerns the development of a monitoring system for renewable raw material use in chemical manufacturing operations.