- Perroy Takes Over as Cefic Boss. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/17/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 43, p20
Reports on the appointment of Alain Perroy, vice president/health, safety, and environment at Rhone-Poulenc, as director general of the European Chemical Industry Council. Effectivity of the appointment; Career background; Remarks from Perroy.
- Cefic Aims to Build Public Trust. // Chemical Week;9/20/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 31, p35
The article focuses on the Build Trust program of the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic). It aims to bridge the gap between the chemical industry's science-based approach to developing its products, and the public's concerns about those products. According to Cefic director general Alain...
- Cefic urges industry to make Reach work. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/4/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 69, p36
The article reports that the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) is urging the chemical industry in Europe to comply with the Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) legislation. Cefic stated that the legislation must be seen as an opportunity for the industry to...
- Cefic attacks EU shipment regulation. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;1/22/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) and the Bureau of International Recycling's attack on the European Union's (EU) proposed amendment to the waste shipment regulation. Restriction of hazardous substances from disposal outside the EU; Key problems with the legislation.
- CEFIC calls for focus on competitiveness. // Chemical Week;11/3/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the European Chemical Industry Council's (CEFIC) contribution to the European Commission's White Paper on Growth, Competitiveness and Employment. Presentation to the European Council meeting on December 10, 1993; CEFIC's proposals.
- Cefic seekings PR assistance. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;1/20/97, Vol. 251 Issue 3, p8
Reports that the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) is drawing up a brief for a public relations agency to help it mount a new pan-European campaign to improve its image. Cefic' project with the European Commission to raise awareness of the benefits of chemistry through museums.
- Cefic to select research facilities. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;3/5/1997 Supplement Illinois, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p15
Reports on the European Chemical Industry Council's (Cefic) selection of independent institutions to conduct a planned research on the role of industrial chemicals in endocrine disruption. Use of research results to develop reliable test methodology within the framework of risk assessment;...
- Care moves east and to smaller companies. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;12/7/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 22, p48
Focuses on the efforts of the European Chemical Industry Council to spread the concept of Responsible Care to eastern Europe. Impact of the entry of environmentally advanced Sweden and Finland to the European Union; Product stewardship; Aim of propagating the Responsible Care concept to small...
- Cefic calls for tariff increase freeze. // Chemical Week;9/18/96, Vol. 158 Issue 35, p8
Reports on the European Chemical Industry Council's (Cefic) call for a freeze in further reductions on chemical tariffs in Europe.