Benzene slide affects ADA
- Benzene rests at â‚¬566/tonne. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;5/17/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2100, p10
Reports on the average selling price of benzene contracts in Europe as of May 17, 2004. First benzene settlement in May 2004; Impact of high energy prices on benzene; Discussion regarding free delivered contract.
- World benzene market tumbles. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;12/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2128, p10
Reports on the prices of benzene in Europe as of December 2004. Decline in benzene spot prices per tonne; Possible reason behind the collapse of the benzene market around the world; Expectation on benzene supply in 2005.
- Supply outages drive benzene spike. Morris, Greogry D.L. // Chemical Week;8/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 33, p16
Reports on the increase in benzene prices in the U.S. Gulf Coast in August 1996. Impact of price increase on the aromatics market; Operating difficulties experienced by aromatics producers; Resumption of operation at Mobil's plant in Chalmette, Louisiana.
- Global Benzene Markets Projected To Remain Soft in the Next Decade. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/15/99, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p29
Forecasts the market performance of benzene in 1999. Projection on benzene prices; Prediction on benzene consumption; Exports on Asia and the United States.
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/12/99, Vol. 255 Issue 15, p11
Reports the prices of aromatic compounds in the United States as of April 1999. Contract price for benzene; Selling price of spot benzene.
- Benzene Keeps Pace With Crude. // Chemical Week;4/24/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 17, p40
Deals with benzene prices in early April 2002. Prices of benzene per gallon.
- Europe ADA starts to settle for April. VICTORY, MARK // ICIS Chemical Business;4/29/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 15, p21
The article reports on the roll over of adipic acid (ADA) contract price settlements increase in Europe in April 2013. It notes the target of producers for price increases to restore the lost margins against benzene since the middle of 2011. Producers contend the short-term feedstock cost...
- EU capro and ADA rise on benzene. MEEHAN, JULIA // ICIS Chemical Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p21
The article offers information on the increase in prices of caprolactam (capro) and adipic acid (ADA) caused by high benzene prices in Europe. The benzene prices are rising owing to tight supply, high demand in Europe and export to China. It is mentioned that spot prices for capro has increased...
- Europe adipic acid rises in November. VICTORY, MARK // ICIS Chemical Business;12/10/2013, Vol. 282 Issue 17, p14
The article reports on the increase of adipic acid (ADA) in Europe by $26 dollar per tonne in November 2012. It says that increase in prices need to accepted by the consumers because the margins of the producers are too low to absorb the cost increases. It states benzene increased and suppliers...