Gujarat gets oxo plant
- Essar, Eastman sign pact for chemical plant. // Chemical Business;Feb2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p94
The article reports that Essar Chemicals and Eastman Chemical Co. has signed a joint venture that involves the setting up of an oxo and oxo-derivatives production facility in India. It mentions that the venture will add value to the streams coming out of Essar's oil refinery. It states that the...
- Eastman starts on Singapore oxo plant. // Chemical Business;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p76
Reports on the oxo aldehydes project of Eastman Chemical Company for its plant on Palau Sakra island. Plants and units included in the project; Companies in which Eastman had signed a contract for refinery grade propylene.
- Eastman to build Malaysia oxo plant. // Chemical Week;8/2/95, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p7
Reports on Eastman Chemical Co.'s plans to build an oxo chemicals complex in Kuantan, Malaysia.
- Eastman plans two monomer plants in Tenn. // Plastics News;7/22/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p9
Reports on the construction plans of Eastman Chemical Co. for two chemical feedstock plants at its Kingsport complex in Tennessee. Plant production capacity; Start of production schedule; Reason for facility construction at Kingsport complex.
- Eastman to Double 2-EH Acid Capacity. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;12/11/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 24, p3
Discusses the plan of the company Eastman Chemical to expand its capacity for 2-ethylhexanoic (2-EH) acid through a debottlenecking project at its facility in Kingsport, Tennessee. Significance of the expansion to the company; Reason for the expansion; Uses of the 2-EH chemical.
- Eastman to build custom chemical plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/14/97, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p5
Announces Eastman Chemical Co.'s construction of a chemical plant in Batesville, Arkansas. Features of plant designed to produce current good manufacturing practice intermediates and bulk actives; Company's strengths in custom manufacturing; Role of Eastman in the pharmaceutical arena in the...
- Eastman confirms PET hike. // Chemical Week;11/16/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 19, p5
Reports on Eastman Chemical's plans to double the capacity of its polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plants to be built at Cosoleacaque, Mexico and San Roque, Spain. Capacities of plants per metric tons annually; Plans by Eastman to build PET plant in North America.
- Eastman to set up CHDM plant at Spain. // Chemical Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p100
Reports that Eastman Chemical has chosen San Roque, Spain for its 1,4-cyclohexanedimethanol (CHDM) plant. Reason for choosing the site; Technologies to be used at the plant; Production capacity of the plant.
- Eastman pulls out of condo cracker but other partners say it's still on. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;11/4/96, Vol. 250 Issue 19, p1
Reports on Eastman Chemical Co.'s decision to pull out of an ethylene cracker it was planning to build in Texas along with three other companies. Remaining partners' decision to continue building the cracker even without Eastman.