INEOS to pump up French ethanolamines production
- INEOS plan opens gateway to world. BURRIDGE, ELAINE // ICIS Chemical Business;2/28/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the proposed opening of a new terminal of INEOS Oxide Ltd. for the production of ethylene in Belgium, Germany and its effect on Europe's petrochemical market. INEOS is the largest producer of ethylene in Europe and consumes about four million tonnes of ethylene/year out of...
- Ineos Oxide declares EO force majeure. Weddle, Nel // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the declaration of ethylene force majeure by Ineos Oxide due to an unplanned outage at the Lavera, France cracker. The unexpected outage affects supplies of ethylene oxide and all ethylene oxide derivatives, such as glycol ethers and ethanolamines, according to a company...
- INEOS Oxide Begins to Turn Eyes to China. Lee, Amy; Ren Yunfeng // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p12
The article offers information INEOS Oxide Ltd., a producer of ethylene and propylene chemicals. It states that the company has a strong track record of product quality, engineering excellence and innovation. Hans Casier, INEOS chief executive officer (CEO) reveals that despite INEOS Oxide...
- INEOS EYES U.S. ETHYLENE OXIDE UNIT. // Chemical Week;4/4/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the plan of Ineos Oxide to build a U.S. Gulf Coast ethylene oxide (EO) unit.
- China EO could keep falling on weak C2, demand. Loo, Felicia // ICIS Chemical Business;8/10/2015, Issue 3671, p1
The article reports on prospects for decline in the prices of ethylene oxide (EO) in China as of July 2015 due to lowering in demands of downstream ethanolamines, and presents statistics related to decline in prices of diethanolamines (DEA), monoethanolamines (MEA) and triethanolamines (TEA).
- Players seek March price rise. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;3/7/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2137, p10
Reports on the plan of European producers to increase the prices of ethanolamine in March 2005. Factors that led to the decision of producers to raise the prices of ethanolamine; Implications of the volatility of ethanolamine in Asian market for European producers; Impact of the availability of...
- Producers push price hikes. // European Chemical News;6/16/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2057, p10
Focuses on the attempts of European ethanolamines producers to achieve price hikes throughout the second quarter of 2003. Status of prices in the market; Demand from key sectors such as construction, solvents and conditioning products; Expectations of industry players from the demand for...
- BP Plans to Expand EO and Ethanolamines. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;08/07/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 6, p8
Deals with the plans of BP Chemicals to increase its annual capacity for ethylene oxide and ethanolamines at Lavera, France. Expansion of the company's ethylene oxide plant; Significance of Lavera plant to the business of BP.
- EO producers stay bullish. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;12/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2174, p12
The article reports on the market performance of ethylene oxide (EO) in Europe in the fourth quarter of 2005. Consumers had demanded for a price rollover because of the improved supply of both feedstock and EO. Reports on lower volume take up from ethanolamines and glycol ethers indicate...