Pioneer set to expand plant
- Pioneer Sells Tacoma Facility. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;1/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the sale of the Tacoma, Washington facility of Pioneer, which formerly housed a terminal and chlor-alkali plant. The facility was acquired by Pioneer from OxyChem in 1997. Pioneer idled the chlor-alkali plant in 2002 due to high power costs and declining regional demand...
- Pioneer recruits Beige to help expansion. // PRWeek (London);7/27/2012, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Beige by consumer electronics company Pioneer Corp. for the latter's expansion in the disc jockeying (DJ) sector into the consumer market.
- Pioneer's Results Improve on Higher Chlor-Alkali Prices. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;11/10/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 37, p14
Reports on the profits posted by Pioneer for the third quarter of 2004. Factors that contributed to the improvement of the profits of the chemical company; Net income; Background on the company's operation of its chlor-alkali plants.
- Evonik-new plant for ammono acids in Russia. // CIREC Monthly News;7/19/2013, Issue 272, p20
The article reports on the expansion of Evonik Industries to its capacity for amino acids for feed additives at Volgodonsk factory in the Rostov region of Russia.
- Umicore Opens Catalyst Facility in China. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p13
The article reports on the opening of a production facility for catalysts used in heavy duty diesel (HDD) vehicles by chemical company Umicore Group in China.
- Reichhold opens new manufacturing plant in China. // European Coatings Journal;Feb2012, Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the move of Reichhold Chemicals Inc. which has opened its manufacturing plant in Tianjin, China to strengthen its presence in the global market.
- Total shelves PS expansion. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/21/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 479, p21
Reports on the dismissal of a plan of Total Petrochemical to expand its polystyrene plant in Tuas, Singapore in 2005. Possible reason behind the move; Losses incurred by non-integrated producers in January. INSET: Improvement work.
- LANXESS expands cresol capacity in Germany. // Paintindia;Dec2013, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p171
The article reports on the completion of cresol production plant expansion of chemical company Lanxess AG in Leverkusen, Germany.
- EXXONMOBIL LAUNCHES CAPACITY AT SINGAPORE CHEM PLANT. // Global Processing;Feb2014, p7
The article informs about the expanded capacity of the chemical plant of energy company ExxonMobil in Singapore to process crude oil and other commodities.