An outbreak of opportunity
- Wockhardt setting up plant in Chandigarh. // Chemical Business;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p89
Reports on Wockhardt's establishment of a pharmaceutical production facility in Chandigarh, India. Total cost; Targeted date of completion; Comment from chairman Habil F. Khorakiwala.
- Report from: Europe. Milmo, Sean // Pharmaceutical Technology;Feb2008, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p18
The article reports the growth of pharmaceutical expansions of Indian companies in Europe. It cites that several deals of Indian companies demonstrate a reversal trend of European pharmaceutical companies manufacturing their active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and intermediates in India....
- The Care in Healthcare: Zahabiya Khorakiwala. // India Today;3/12/2012, p22
The article focuses on the career highlights of Zahabiya Khorakiwala, legacy daughter of Wockhardt Group chairman Habil Khorakiwala in Mumbai, India.
- Wockhardt to Toe US FDA Line on Shendra Unit. // Medical Buyer;1/29/2016, p1
The article focuses on the need for drug maker Wockhardt to comply with all the observations of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration regarding the company's Shendra unit, according to chairman Habil Khorakiwala.
- Indian Companies Among Top 10 Acquirers in U.S. // India -- West;11/6/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 51, pB4
No abstract available.
- Indian firms seeking infrastructure growth. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 258 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the move of companies in India to seek foreign acquisitions to facilitate the infrastructure growth and cut their power deficit.
- Indian firms M&A deals touch $14 Billion in 45 days in 2010. // Siliconindia;Mar2010, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the merger and acquisition (M&A) deals worth 14 billion dollars announced by Indian domestic firms in just 45 days in 2010.
- Indian IT Companies Eye Europe for Acquisitions. // Dataquest;4/30/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p19
The article reports that the market in Europe has become a favorable market for Indian information technology (IT) companies to gain acquisitions.
- From The Editor. Narayan, Sanjoy // Business Today;4/20/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p7
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including on innovative companies in India and another of acquisition of British auto brands Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford Motor Co. by Tata Motors.