Water companies need to stay with the flow
- Scanning the globe for new markets. Fattah, Hassan // Chemical Week;5/8/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 18, p42
Reports on developments related to water treatment chemicals industry in the United States. Industry producers and service providers' recognition of the maturity of the US market; Industry analysts' focus on overseas markets; Companies' efforts to expand their business operations overseas.
- Suppliers struggle in buyers' market. Pospisil, Ray // Chemical Week;5/8/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 18, p46
Reports on developments related to water treatment chemicals industry in the United States. Suppliers' inability to control the market; Producers' efforts to expand their business overseas; Factors affecting the market.
- U.S. market still under pressure to cut costs. Cottrill, Ken // Chemical Week;5/10/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 18, p41
Discusses issues facing the water purification chemicals industry in the United States for 1995. New products introduced by leading companies; Trend towards waste minimization; Major market sectors for the industry. INSETS: Solid performance in overseas water treatment.., by K.C.;Research...
- Margins on the mend despite price pressure. Walsh, Kerri A.; Gain, Bruce // Chemical Week;5/7/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 18, p31
Focuses on the changes in the worldwide water treatment industry as a result of margin pressure that has sparked a series of mergers and acquisitions. Expected growth in the industry; Percentage of volume growth in water treatment in 1997; Significant deal that affected the rankings of the...
- U.S. companies tap into overseas markets. Walsh, Kerri; Westervelt, Robert; Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/13/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 18, p44
Focuses on the global market for water chemicals in the United States. Implications of water chemical producers' acquisition activities; Why producers are targeting overseas companies; Prices of water treatment raw materials; Challenges facing the water treatment sector; Water legislation from...
- Small regional players battle the `six-pack'. Fattah, Hassan // Chemical Week;11/1/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 16, p27
Reports on the aggressive stance that small companies in the water treatment market is taking against the so-called `six-pack' circle composed of Betz, Nalco, Grace Dearborn, Calgon, Diversey and Ashland's Drew Industrial Division. Formation of al liances; Reliance on traditional marketing...
- Consolidation to continue in water treatment business. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/2/96, Vol. 250 Issue 23, p35
Reports on the continued consolidation in the water treatment chemical industry. Effect of consolidation on the pricing structure in the industry; Expected number of mergers in the industry in 1997.
- Chemicals - Wastewater. // Pumper;2010 Supplier Directory, p16
The article lists the wastewater chemical suppliers in the U.S. including Aqua Ben Corp., Imperial Industries Inc., and Lenzyme Inc.
- Chemicals - Water Treatment. // Pumper;2010 Supplier Directory, p17
The article lists several water treatment chemicals suppliers in the U.S. including Century Chemical Corp. in Elkhart, Indiana, Flo Trend Systems Inc. in Houston, Texas, and Porta Pro Chem Co. in Pennsauken, New Jersey.