Iran unveils gas plan
- Tehran seeks more gas buy-backs. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/1/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 35, p11
Informs that Iran is seeking additional money in buy-back foreign investment to increase gas production by March 2002. Announcement by the National Iranian Gas Co.
- Iran Islamic Republic of : IRAN aims $1bln annual sale of LPG. // TendersInfo News;8/4/2014, p1
The article details the plan of the National Iranian Gas Co. to annually sell 1 billion dollars worth of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
- Oil And Gas Infrastructure. // Iran Oil & Gas Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p33
The article presents the gas and oil infrastructure in Iran as of the second quarter (Q2) of 2012. It mentions that the country has six large oil refineries and four smaller refineries at the end of 2010. It says that the domestic oil pipeline network of the country has five separate pipelines....
- Identification and Evaluation of Strategic Decisions in Gas Industry Using DEMATEL Method. Mehregan, Mohammad Reza; Razavi, Seyed Mostafa; Anvari, Mohammad Reza Akhavan // Iranian Journal of Management Studies;Jul2012, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p49
Given the fluctuations of oil price in international markets and its effect on global economy, it is expected that gas industry and use of gas as an alternative energy, have become more important. Therefore, identification of strategic decisions in this industry has attracted increasing...
- Auditing of training need assessment education unite of national Iranian gas company based on ISO10015's international training standard. Reza Mostafaei, Sayyed Mohammad; Fathivajargah, Kourosh; Khorasani, Abasalat // Advances in Applied Science Research;2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p275
The overall purpose of this research is to investigate the existent Process of employees' training needs assessment, in the National Iranian Gas Company and the identification of its consistencies and inconsistencies with regard to the requirements of ISO10015:1999 International Training...
- Forecasting Iran's Natural Gas Production, Consumption. Golara, Ali; Bonyad, Hamid; Omidvar, Hedayat // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2015, Vol. 242 Issue 8, p24
The article focuses on the production and consumption of natural gas in Iran for the previous 44 years and forecasts the values up to 2035. Topics discussed include a model for predicting future of the natural gas, importance of Iran's gas in national and international marketing, and impact of...
- Five bid Bid Boland. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/21/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 21, p13
Deals with the preparation of five consortia for the Bid Boland gas treatment plant planned by National Iranian Gas Co. in Iran. Project management consultant job appointed to Petropars; Potential bidders for the project; Details of the gas plant project.
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/28/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p25
Reports that the National Iranian Gas Co. is planning to increase exports to 4,500 million cubic meters by year 2000. Construction of additional liquefied natural gas facilities; Financing from foreign investors; Capacity for gas refining.
- Implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System in National Iranian Gas Company and sub-companies. Beni, Saied Salim // Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engine;2014, p1181
Nowadays, in the large-scale industries such oil and gas industry, maintenance activities and planning are at the heart of industrial occupations. Operation and its maintenance require controls and strategies to reduce costs and yield loss. Optimal maintenance planning aim to increase the...