Sales higher at Symrise
- Symrise set to raise â‚¬650m. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/4/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 46, p10
The article reports that German fragrances and flavors producer Symrise was to set the price range for its planned initial public offering (IPO). The launch, which is expected to be the German stock market's largest in 2006, is scheduled for the week of December 11-18. CEO Gerold Linzbach said...
- Germany-Based Symrise Kicks Off IPO. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/4/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 115, p22
This article reports on an initial public offering (IPO) that was held by fragrance and flavors supplier Symrise. The company is offering a maximum of 81 million shares at a subscription range of 15.75 to 17.75 euros, or $20.86 to $23.51, at current exchange. If all shares are purchased at the...
- Symrise Shares Up in First Day of Trading. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/12/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 123, p10
The article reports on an increase in the shares of fragrance and flavors supplier Symrise in its first day of initial public offering in Berlin, Germany. At the closing of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, shares were trading at 18.38 euros. The firm it will receive from the share sale are slated...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;1/17/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 2, p9
The article presents news briefs concerning the chemical industry. DuPont Advanced Fibers Systems (AFS) has agreed to form a partnership with SK Chemicals to jointly develop and produce materials made with DuPont's Kevlar fiber. Honeywell says it has appointed TRI-K industries as distributor in...
- First Quarter Success: Provisions, Private Equity. Davenport, Todd // American Banker;5/3/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 84, p7
This article reports on growth in net income of banking companies in the U.S. Despite compressing margins, decreased mortgage volume, and stagnant lending, first-quarter net income at the U.S.'s largest banking companies rose 22%, largely because of a sharp drop in loan-loss provisions and a...
- Symrise's Fragrance Studio Moves Uptown. // Perfumer & Flavorist;May2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that Symrise has relocated its fragrance studio to New York City. The company's studio occupies about 17,000-square-foot-space at 505 Park Avenue. The company's sales, marketing, perfumery and evaluation teams for fine fragrance and related laboratories are housed in the studio.
- Faster Natural Flavors. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Sep2009, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p11
The article evaluates the Symstixx patent-pending analytical tool from Symrise GmbH & Co. KG.
- Superfruit Antioxidants. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Mar2010, Vol. 125 Issue 3, p96
The article evaluates Actipone Superfruit, a line of fruit concentrates, launched by Symrise GmbH & Co. KG for antiaging and hair care applications.
- Naturally Cool. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Dec2008, Vol. 123 Issue 12, p76
The article evaluates the Frescolat ML Natural (INCI: Menthyl lactate) from Symrise GmbH & Co. KG.