- ZAP to Double Its Melamine Nameplate. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;06/07/99, Vol. 255 Issue 23, p7
Reports on the plans of Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy (ZAP) company to double its melanine capacity. Production capacity per year; Technology to be used in the facility; Plans of the Polish government to privatize ZAP.
- Ciech plans acquisitions. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/2/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the plan of Poland's chemical group Ciech to invest in acquisitions through 2012, and is sizing up opportunities in Europe's soda ash and silicon sectors. Acquisition targets could include the Polish state-owned chemical and fertilizer firms Zaklady Azotowe Tarnow and...
- Zapping the competition. O'Driscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;9/27/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2117, p30
Focuses on the plans of Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy, a fertilizer and chemicals manufacturing company in Poland, to improve its competitiveness in export and local markets. Background on the company; Information on the Melamine III plant of the company; Increase in global demand for melamine;...
- 5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p7
The article presents updates on the chemical industry as of March 27, 2006. According to Graham Hoar of Nexant ChemSystems, methanol prices may fall if the material becomes fully decoupled from the U.S. natural gas price. Melamine producer Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy has started a series of planned...
- ZAT ups melamine production. // European Chemical News;11/3/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2075, p31
Reports on the decision of Poland's Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy to construct a third melamine production line at its plant in Pulawy. Cost of the plant; Use of the plant.
- Fertilizer Producer Invests. A. R. // Warsaw Voice;Sep2013, Issue 9, Special section p61
The article offers information on the investments of Polish chemical company ZakÅ‚ady Azotowe PuÅ‚awy. Topics discussed include launch of several new chemical installations, launch of new facilities to produce liquid fertilizers, priority of the firm to increase the efficiency of...
- Poland builds new plant at Pulawy. NA // Chemical Week;1/5/94-1/12/94, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the construction of a hydrogen peroxide plant for Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy in Poland. Claim of project being low in investment cost and high in profitability; Plan on privatization of the company.
- Europe Watch. Robison, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;8/28/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 32, p10
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe. The operating profit of Poland-based Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy has declined by Zloty13.6 million allegedly due to the increasing natural gas feedstock costs. The European Zone has experienced a 5.2% and 6.8% increase in the...
- BUSINESS. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;5/2/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2145, p6
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of May 2, 2005. Plans of Vopak and NPC of Iran regarding a bulk chemicals terminal; Increase in the first quarter operating profit of Shell in its chemicals business; Status of the privatization of melamine producer Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy of Poland.