5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH
- IPCL plans C2 debottlenecking and first PIB unit in Baroda. // Asian Chemical News;4/28/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 399, p28
Reports on the plan of Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. to raise the capacity of its naphtha cracker in Baroda, Gujarat, India. Reason behind the move; Other expanion plans of the company.
- IPCL set for a Rs. 4000 cr. expansion scheme. // Chemical Business;Jan1996, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the state-owned Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd.'s (IPCL) expansion plan for a boost in production and sales in the liberalized economic regime and the upswing in the international petrochemicals market. Setting up of a gas-based petrochemical complex at Gandhar in Gujarat.
- India Moves Ahead With IPCL Divestment. McPadden, Mike // Chemical Market Reporter;11/19/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the decision of the Indian government to sell its stake in three petroleum chemicals complexes owned by the Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. Reason for the decision of the government to revert its original plan to sell the complexes as a package; Factors which contributed to...
- Reliance, IPCL ponder tolling plan. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p9
Reports that Reliance Industries Ltd. and Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. (IPCL) are evaluating whether to enter into a tolling arrangement involving the latter's cracker complex in Baroda, Gujarat, India. Highlights of the tolling plan; Information on IPCL; Expectation from the tolling...
- Indian petrochems show strength despite Asian economic problems. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;05/04/98, Vol. 253 Issue 18, p23
Reports on earnings and revenues of Indian petrochemical producers Indian Petrochemical Corp. Ltd. and Reliance Industries Ltd. for the first quarter of 1998. Sales and net profits; Comparison with the same period in 1997.
- Asia in brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/24/98, Vol. 254 Issue 8, p37
Reports on news briefs about the chemical industry in Asia as of August 24, 1998. Plan by JG Summit to sell stake in JG Summit Petrochemical; Losses by Indian Petrochemical Co. Ltd. for first quarter of 1998.
- Reliance, IPCL Under Pressure. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;9/16/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 34, p45
Predicts the future of India's petrochemical companies Reliance Industries (Bombay) and state-owned Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Limited (IPCL). Brief information on Reliance and IPCL; Explanation for the decrease in net profit that IPCL reported for the year ended March 31, 1998; Reason for the...
- Company performance analysis. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Apr2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p33
Assesses the performance of various chemical companies from 1998-1999. Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd.; Vanavil Dyes and Chemicals Ltd.; Atul Limited.
- Retirement scheme. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p9
Reports on the voluntary retirement scheme introduced by Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Limited. Purpose of the scheme; Employees who could avail of the retirement.