Syngenta's five-year plan is set in motion
- Argentina Okays Syngenta Quadruple-Stack Corn. // Chemical Week;3/26/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the approval received by Syngenta Crop Protection Inc. to sell its quadruple-stacked corn seed in Argentina.
- Weed stopper. Wenzel, Wayne // Farm Industry News;Oct2002, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p58
Presents information on Lumax herbicide from Syngenta Crop Protection. Formulation of the herbicide; Recommended rate of application; Limitations; Estimated price.
- Syngenta phasing out Molinate rice herbicide. // Western Farm Press;10/4/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the five-year phase out of the monilate rice herbicide business of Syngenta Crop Protection Inc. in the U.S. Cancellation of technical and end-use molinate registrations; Failure to maintain molinate registrations Consideration of regulatory challenges.
- Syngenta introduces Quilt Xcel fungicide for use on cereals. // High Plains Journal;12/12/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 51, p16-A
The article offers brief information on Quilt Xcel fungicide from Syngenta Crop Protection Inc.
- One-pass weed stopper. // Apply;Jan2003, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p13
Focuses on the combination of the Callisto breadleaf corn herbicide of Syngenta Crop Protection with atrazine and S-metolachlor, dubbed Lumax herbicide. Success of the launching of the Callisto broadleaf corn herbicide; Limitations of Lumax; Suggestion to avoid crop injury or tankmix antagonism.
- Spreadsâ€”Series. // Agri Marketing;Apr2003, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p33
Focuses on the recognition of Syngenta Crop Protection Inc. for winning during the 2003 Best of NAMA Awards in San Diego, California. Name of agency; Number of viewers; Services offered by the company.
- Labor Saver. // Farm Chemicals International;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p26
The article offers information on paraquat, a herbicide discovered by Syngenta Crop Protection Inc. which is formerly known as ICI Plant Protection Ltd. in 1955 and first used in the U.S. in 1964 as a tool in restoring grasslands without tilling the soil.
- Nemathorin claims 'completely untrue'. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;4/5/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 14, p66
Announces that Syngenta has dismissed the claims that potato nematicide Nemathorin could lose its approval in April 2002. Increase in the sales at Syngenta; Source of the claims.
- What PSCGG investors can do. Basson, Deon // Finance Week;1/13/2003, p33
Focuses on steps that should be taken by PSC Guaranteed Growth shareholders in South Africa after their worst fears of an alleged scandal in the shares were realized over the christmas holiday season of 2002. Viability of the Companies Act in protecting the minority shareholders in hostile...