That's what FRIENDS are for
- MAIN ASPECTS OF RISKS ADMINISTRATION IN THE PROJECT ADJUSTMENT PROCESS. Paresashvili, Nino; Maisuradze, Irine; Javakhishvili, Ivane // Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference 'Whither ;Nov2011, p104
The role of the risk while implementing a project in general and in particular situation is under review of the present article. In modern unstable situation management of risk is the matter of actual importance since it is the significant tool in the arsenal of modern global world. If we...
- MANAGING RISK AND INTERNAL AUDITING. Popescu, Silvia; Omran, Abdelnaser // International Journal of Research & Reviews in Applied Sciences;2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p150
The study aims to demonstrate the role of internal audit as a pillar of support for management. The paper will present how the internal audit helps the organization to achieve its objectives by evaluating, through a systematic and methodical approach, its risk management processes, control and...
- Enterprise Risk Management: Making It Count. Rosenberg, Carolyn; Krasik, Carl // In-House Litigator;Winter2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p20
The article presents questions and answers related to enterprise risk management including what it means, determining potential risks, and the steps to do to reduce risk.
- Financial services place too much faith in flawed risk models. Richards, Anne // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/1/2015, p5
The article considers that way financial services assess risk as an example of too much reliance placed on flawed quantitative solutions.
- How Is Your Company Managing Risk? Williams, Kathy // Strategic Finance;Sep2005, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p21
The article discusses studies pertaining to corporate risk management strategies. According to a 2005 survey of U.S. financial executives only 35% of managers are trained to assess the probability of risk. Over half of the respondents said that no one in senior management was explicitly...
- People Mistakes. Kohlrieser, George // Leadership Excellence Essentials;Oct2012, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p16
The author argues that mistakes involving personal interactions can be the most damaging kinds of mistakes for leaders and describes 10 mistakes for leaders to avoid. Topics include leader accessibility, talent development, employee performance feedback, conflict management, change management,...
- Taking risks is the best way to beat recession. Goldwag, Wanda // Precision Marketing;12/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p14
Comments on the importance for companies to take risks to prevent failures. Influence posed by customers to marketing; Factors to consider when making an investment decision; Role of entrepreneurship and innovation in risk management.
- Bounds for Functions of Dependent Risks. Embrechts, Paul; Puccetti, Giovanni // Finance & Stochastics;2006, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p341
The problem of finding the best-possible lower bound on the distribution of a non-decreasing function of n dependent risks is solved when n=2 and a lower bound on the copula of the portfolio is provided. The problem gets much more complicated in arbitrary dimensions. When no information on the...
- Caution Advised in Welcoming Back Card Borrowers. Fitzgerald, Kate // American Banker;12/28/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 199, p5
No abstract available.